Devonta Smith

Advertisement
Judy choosing Bama proves he's a follower desperate to get in line and willing to sacrifice any sort of personal accomplishments all in the name of winning one for good ole KKK country.

If at this stage in the game Smith chooses Bama then he's all that plus as dumb as door ****.

Advertisement
Advertisement
It's quite simple - Smith's mentor is from his hometown and was on Richt's staff when he was at UGA, thus the early commitment there. He's now on Saban's staff at Alabama. That's why many think he's heading there.

LSU insiders have thought Smith to Bama for a long time now.

Problem with these SEC honks is that if they don't think a guy is going to their SEC team they assume he's definitely going to some other SEC team. There's no way in their minds he'd forsake LSU to go to UM, so he must be going to Baga.

Seems like a smart kid. Better opportunity here for early playing time, making a impact in a open offense, and making it to the league. Bringing his whole family this weekend. Id be surprised if he doesnt end up here

Advertisement
Never have even considered him to be possible get as he was always Bama's to lose which is dumb on his part. But I literally have not wasted one moment thinking about Smith. I am pumped that we are probably going to get Thomas ( who I like more then Smith and any WR we recruited ) , Harley , Pouncy and Nujoku who is a physical freak. What is annoying is you know some on here are going to act like not getting him some how lessens what Richt has done with this amazing close ( if it happens like we think it will).

Stop it with the KKK s**t *****ck.

Judy choosing Bama proves he's a follower desperate to get in line and willing to sacrifice any sort of personal accomplishments all in the name of winning one for good ole KKK country.

If at this stage in the game Smith chooses Bama then he's all that plus as dumb as door ****.

Advertisement
It's inconceivable for SEC country to think one of their own ditches them and other SEC teams for Miami or the like.

Bammer losing the national title game is the first domino in the fall of the SEC. Smith better realize that and drive the death nail right through the SEC's ******* head.

There's an enormous pro-miami bias on this board for obvious reasons. But browse other boards and you'll see that they're al confident on Alabama and Smith. FSU, LSU, Bama. It's all the same. Ever since that one LSU insider said that Smith has been telling his parish that he was heading to bama, they've closed shop on debating him.

Neg me if you want but I don't want people to be disappointed on NSD.

I'll tattoo DBC's face on my *** if Smith signs with Miami.

:dbc-head3: :dbc2:

4080927.jpg

Advertisement
Back