Devonta Smith

Advertisement
sloth yawn.gif

Fresh crystal ball from LSU's 247 writer for Alabama today.

Thoughts?

Stop it with the KKK s**t *****ck.

Judy choosing Bama proves he's a follower desperate to get in line and willing to sacrifice any sort of personal accomplishments all in the name of winning one for good ole KKK country.

If at this stage in the game Smith chooses Bama then he's all that plus as dumb as door ****.

Says the guy with Pepe the Frog as his avatar.

When Pepe the Frog gives a Cease and Desist Order... People listen.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Chad Thomas and Ahmon Richards were BAMA locks as well gong into signing day.

Richards yes, but not Chad. There was levels of concern of a flip but he was hardly a lock for Bama.

richards was not a bama lock. staff definitely worked magic but if i remember correctly most of the board felt like we had him
Towards the end, you are correct, but for months after he decommitted it appeared he was Bama bound.

Devonta Smith is a better prospect than Jeff Thomas.

Sorry, most would agree. It's close.

Devonta is special special special as a player and person.

Both are top 5 WR's nationally.

Nationally I would go....

1. Jerry Jeudy
2. Trevon Grimes
3. Devonta Smith
4. Donvan Peoples Jones
5. Jeff Thomas

Devonta Smith is pretty much an afterthought to BAMA and their fans.

Just wait until he is on campus this weekend as the cornerstone of this class. He would be considered the best player in this class if we sign him.

That can make a difference.

I think Thomas and DJ are both better prospects, but yea he would be a huge get.

Advertisement

Sorry, most would agree.

Both are top 10 WR's.

Just wait until he is on campus this weekend as the cornerstone of this class. He would be considered the best player in this class if we sign him.

I think Thomas and DJ are both better prospects, but yea he would be a huge get.

Agreed. Thomas may have a faster 40 but Smith is more polished as a route runner and would be ready to play day 1

Advertisement
There's an enormous pro-miami bias on this board for obvious reasons. But browse other boards and you'll see that they're al confident on Alabama and Smith. FSU, LSU, Bama. It's all the same. Ever since that one LSU insider said that Smith has been telling his parish that he was heading to bama, they've closed shop on debating him.

Neg me if you want but I don't want people to be disappointed on NSD.

If you are getting disappointed over some teenager not picking UM,than we have bigger problems. I believe that most fans expect Mark Ricth to beat FSU because that is what he was hired to do.

Chad Thomas and Ahmon Richards were BAMA locks as well gong into signing day.

Chad Thomas and Demetrius Jackson were thought to be heading to Arkansas not Bama. I remember a lot of Arkansas were ****ed because supposedly both gave commitments on there visit there.

Sorry, most would agree. It's close.

Both are top 5 WR's nationally.

Nationally I would go....

1. Jerry Jeudy
2. Trevon Grimes
3. Devonta Smith
4. Donvan Peoples Jones
5. Jeff Thomas

Grimes seems like one of the most overrated player there is.

Advertisement
Back