Devonta Smith

There's an enormous pro-miami bias on this board for obvious reasons. But browse other boards and you'll see that they're al confident on Alabama and Smith. FSU, LSU, Bama. It's all the same. Ever since that one LSU insider said that Smith has been telling his parish that he was heading to bama, they've closed shop on debating him.

Neg me if you want but I don't want people to be disappointed on NSD.

Negged.

Advertisement
There's an enormous pro-miami bias on this board for obvious reasons. But browse other boards and you'll see that they're al confident on Alabama and Smith. FSU, LSU, Bama. It's all the same. Ever since that one LSU insider said that Smith has been telling his parish that he was heading to bama, they've closed shop on debating him.

Why start the thread only to drop this info midway through?

I think he continues to tell people he is leaning to BAMA; however, Miami is and always has been the dark horse.

Good visit this weekend and things can change drastically.

Stop it with the KKK s**t *****ck.

Judy choosing Bama proves he's a follower desperate to get in line and willing to sacrifice any sort of personal accomplishments all in the name of winning one for good ole KKK country.

If at this stage in the game Smith chooses Bama then he's all that plus as dumb as door ****.

Says the guy with Pepe the Frog as his avatar.

Nobody is going to be disappointed if Smith goes to Bama as long as we get Thomas. Smith is just the cherry on top should we get him.

Advertisement
Devonta Smith is pretty much an afterthought to BAMA and their fans.

Just wait until he is on campus this weekend as the cornerstone of this class. He would be considered the best player in this class if we sign him.

That can make a difference.

Devonta Smith is pretty much an afterthought to BAMA and their fans.

Just wait until he is on campus this weekend as the cornerstone of this class. He would be considered the best player in this class if we sign him.

That can make a difference.

I think Thomas and DJ are both better prospects, but yea he would be a huge get.

Advertisement

Nobody is going to be disappointed if Smith goes to Bama as long as we get Thomas. Smith is just the cherry on top should we get him.

Ridiculous statement. Smith is a must get.

Love to have Smith, but if we land Thomas, Harley and Pouncey, WR class will be a success.

I put this information out weeks ago in a LSU thread. Just repeating it here if you haven't read it.

Advertisement

I put this information out weeks ago in a LSU thread. Just repeating it here if you haven't read it.

How old was the whole perish thing?

I'll tattoo DBC's face on my *** if Smith signs with Miami.

:dbc-head3: :dbc2:

4080927.jpg

Don't worry, I got a snapshot
IMG_0959.jpg

Advertisement

Couple days after his LSU trip.

Couple days after his LSU trip.

Well lets see what happens after his OV here

The kid is bringing everybody related to him for his visit. If it goes well then he is a cane. Simple as that. CMR has this under control. This ain't the Folden years.

Advertisement
Back