Devonta Smith

Advertisement
I'll admit that's why I haven't understood all the confidence with Smith as literally no one outside of UM fans is even considering us a option for Smith. I have taken the stance I will love to get him but if he does what everyone else expects and picks Bama or LSU then so be it as Pouncy ( who I believe we are getting regardless of SMith) , Harley , Thomas and Njoku is a **** great wr class.

It's amazing how many people in here think we get him when no one and I mean no one has even mentioned it as a possibility.

I agree BUT I will say it is huge to get his last visit and never count out Richt. He is one of the top 5 recruiters in the country as has been since day 1 at UGA ( and really at FSU as well). But if we miss on Smith and get the other 4 I am totally good.

Quick update:

Some tiger fan made a post in the LSU board:

"Guy's I'm telling this thing is coming down to the wire. He had a long talk with his grandpa today and he is all LSU. I think Coach O is meeting with the family tonight. Tiger Stadium being close to his home is becoming a factor. Geaux get him Coach eaux."

Whole thread is whether people believe him or if it's inevitably going to amount to nothing and have him bama bound. Multiple page threads, and people haven't mentioned miami as a threat once. Even FSU gets mentioned before us in this recruitment.

Perfect. Just how Richt likes it.

Shhhhhhhhhh.....

I'll admit that's why I haven't understood all the confidence with Smith as literally no one outside of UM fans is even considering us a option for Smith. I have taken the stance I will love to get him but if he does what everyone else expects and picks Bama or LSU then so be it as Pouncy ( who I believe we are getting regardless of SMith) , Harley , Thomas and Njoku is a **** great wr class.

It's amazing how many people in here think we get him when no one and I mean no one has even mentioned it as a possibility.

Pay attention. The SEC honks are the only ones discussing Smith. And SEC honks only think highly regarded guys with 2 SEC options will choose one of them.

Everyone is guessing on Smith. SEC scumbags will always guess SEC.

Smith has Cane written all over him.

Could not agree more. The force is strong with this one ^

Advertisement
IMG_8031.jpg

Wonder how hard Satan tried to put the squeeze on the kid into canceling the trip

I don't read much into tweets but if he's trying makes decisions before visiting I think it says a lot.

Advertisement
If he comes, which he will, he's a Cane! Fug them crystal balls! Rick about to shove them crystal balls up that *** like chinese pearls!

I would think LSU would be the bigger threat to us than Bama. By all accounts he stayed in his room and didn't talk much during his last Bama visit. He also asked questions about their receivers on the roster and how many more were coming in. He won't play early there and he knows it. LSU just smashed Louisville in the bowl game,is the hometown team,just hired a new OC, and their top 2 recievers just left. I think it is between us and LSU and he picks us in the end. I would rather it be between us and Bama though. LSU worries me.

Advertisement
Richt is going to have no one to focus on all weekend except Smith. The full court press will be on for 2 days straight. If he visits, I like our chances.

We'll know more after his visit. It's weird that he spent the majority of his Bama visit in his hotel room. If he was dead set on going there wouldn't he want to bond with the players and check out hicktown?

He has been there like 10 times already.

True then what the **** was the point in even going then?

Tuscaloosa has a nice Motel 6?!?!?

How does it compare to the Sonesta? Kid may not commit anywhere and just move in.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back