Devonta Smith

Advertisement
You can see in that Twitter pic Rick texting the SEC bloggers, "Suck this dark horse dyck right chea."

Advertisement
Advertisement
just please not fsu if we don't land him. don't want to ever see that guy lace them up against the canes. gonna be a freak

Advertisement
Lol this kid needs to teach future recruits hpe to play the system and not give info out. He has all these fake *** insiders guessing

Lol this kid needs to teach future recruits hpe to play the system and not give info out. He has all these fake *** insiders guessing

It truly is masterful when you take a step back and look at Smith's recruitment. Hasn't led on anyone or given any signs to where he's leaning. Like I said, kid could be a professional poker player.

Advertisement
Right on my cane brother, Franchise. **** is going down in the Gables and don't just mean the SEC bloogers!

Last edited:
Bama getting worried about smith

From lsu 247 earlier in the day
**** A ton of coaches have come through Amite High this week, and LSU is still pursuing Devonta Smith. They will visit with him at the school and then at his house as multiple LSU coaches are set to go see him. Smith has not come to a final decision and I can sense the Alabama side feels like they will get him, but they are getting nervous. That said, I think they are more worried about FSU and Miami. Sources on the LSU side remain the same as they don’t feel Smith will be a Tiger. If things change, that shift will have happened in the final week. That’s there feeling going into his trip to Miami

Last edited:
We get D Smith in our house less than a week from signing day. We ahve to close this deal and this class and Miami will be off the charts. Lets get this **** done.

Advertisement
Back