Derrick Hunter and Dontae Lucas

He actually didn’t. He said he’s trying to be in his ear and talk to his father about coming to Miami.
This is why i said why bother. Just a waste of time. Hes quoting posts like it says what he wants it to when clear as day what he posts says its an opinion. Genuinely maybe he just doesnt understand what an opinion is but besides that he seems like a well spoken young man. It is what it is. Im good either way. Enough sincere problems with the world that someone so insistent on finding an issue over an opinion isnt worth the time.

Advertisement
I don’t want Hunter anywhere near the Canes program. This kids attitude will not fly in Coral Gables and he would be one of those kids getting kicked of the team in short order.

I will say this till signing day ends.

Miami needs to go hard after Jakai Moore.

He's a great, humble young man who is a big time player. I know Miami is high on the list for him, and it would be good to see Miami get him over FSU.

I will say this till signing day ends.

Miami needs to go hard after Jakai Moore.

He's a great, humble young man who is a big time player. I know Miami is high on the list for him, and it would be good to see Miami get him over FSU.

You couldn't make a separate thread for this?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hunter can play
He is immature as ****, but a lot of these kids are like this every cycle. I hope we continue to recruit him because he can play and would help us.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hunter can play
He is immature as ****, but a lot of these kids are like this every cycle. I hope we continue to recruit him because he can play and would help us.
Unfortunately, as the competition gets significantly tougher at the marquee P5 level, guys like this often wash out. Immature and babyish don’t correlate well to success on the interior in high level football.

That’s why the best evaluator of all time Booch Davis always said he put a premium on character and toughness.

Hunter would be thrown out of any school in the future except for Trailerhassee. This is standard behavior there. I hope the Canes stay far away.

Unfortunately, as the competition gets significantly tougher at the marquee P5 level, guys like this often wash out. Immature and babyish don’t correlate well to success on the interior in high level football.

That’s why the best evaluator of all time Booch Davis always said he put a premium on character and toughness.

I don’t disagree, as we have seen it several times. I just don’t think we are in any position to NOT recruit any quality DL. Especially one that was once committed to us. JMO.

Advertisement
Back