Derrick Hunter and Dontae Lucas

Advertisement
Advertisement
you still have to recruit them but dont be so laser focused on them. Offer other studs and accept their commitments regardless of Lucas and Hunter

Hunter I guess so.

Lucas, I wouldn't. He's insanely overrated on this board. He's this years Curtis Dunlap. Kid has a sloppy body and will balloon up to 400 lbs now that he's at IMG.

Like Dunlap, he's great at camps where he can just lean on guys. In games he'll get beaten all the time since DL and LB will attack him at angles. No thanks to any IMG OL really. That school destroys OL talent

Advertisement
I hopes these gUyS committed to FSU. Ain't neither of these GuYs gonna sign with da first school they commit two.

Don’t believe the Smoke...... Miami leads for Lucas and he is planning to be an EE. One source put it like this “FSU made ground today, but Miami is still in the lead.”

Why did he transfer to IMG? Follow that lead. All will be understood.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Don’t believe the Smoke...... Miami leads for Lucas and he is planning to be an EE. One source put it like this “FSU made ground today, but Miami is still in the lead.”
So is that why he declared them his leader today? Looked pretty **** giddy in his interview like he had a secret. Newberg asked him if he committed and he couldn’t stop smirking.

No way in **** Miami is in lead

Hunter I guess so.

Lucas, I wouldn't. He's insanely overrated on this board. He's this years Curtis Dunlap. Kid has a sloppy body and will balloon up to 400 lbs now that he's at IMG.

Like Dunlap, he's great at camps where he can just lean on guys. In games he'll get beaten all the time since DL and LB will attack him at angles. No thanks to any IMG OL really. That school destroys OL talent
Lucas is 10x the prospect Dunlap was. Lucas is only like 330 and has been steadily improving his body for the last several months. He’s in better shape now than a year ago, he clearly works hard. Better than being 380 like Donaldson. He just needs quality, consistent coaching. Transferring 3x in 3years will do that. Never build off anything bc you get taught 3 different ways.

Advertisement
Back