Derrick Hunter and Dontae Lucas

Advertisement
Fill us in dee, Taron Vincent don’t like Cain like that? Sounds like a shot to me calling him a fullback in the picture with him and Trey sanders or maybe I’m looking at it wrong?

I'm not sure what he meant by that to tell you the truth but i doubt it was a shot. They are boys. Peru sure he just means thats an insane backfield.

These are two prospects most of us knew us going to be a battle with!! Miami will come hard after both of them, of course they went to FSu and just like most, they have nothing but good things to say.. Neither is committed, so we all know Miami just will have to put in work to recruit these player's, NSD for these recruit's are a long time away SO no reason to "get butt hurt" by comments and social media post!!

All I know Is i don’t give af whatever games hunter is playing, he has an elite build... need to get him back

Advertisement
It’s going to be a long recruting season for some of you. Stalking twitter dissecting every word and time of the tweet.

Advertisement
I think the staff will aventully move on from these to kids. There good players bUT there character seems a little off to much drama around these kids to early in the process. And history will tell you guys like them don't make it at miami.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Neal is our future LT
As long as his footwork continues to improve thats without a shadow of doubt. Kid is gigantic. The key with him is as i said last year hes a lil sketchy. A lil a.d.d prone. Someones gotta stay on top of him. There is a few people at img that will be attending um so as long as they all stay together we gucci.

As long as his footwork continues to improve thats without a shadow of doubt. Kid is gigantic. The key with him is as i said last year hes a lil sketchy. A lil a.d.d prone. Someones gotta stay on top of him. There is a few people at img that will be attending um so as long as they all stay together we gucci.

2019 kids?

I wouldn't put much effort into Lucas too be honest. Some posters have claimed that he was the type that likes to play games and is all Noles.

I'm getting the vibe on the former already, and wouldn't be surprised on the latter. If Dee's right and we're getting Evan Neal, then I'm more than okay with that.

Advertisement
Back