Derrick Hunter and Dontae Lucas

Advertisement
Hunter was never coming back here, the grades excuse to me is something I believe was being used to discourage him from sticking with Miami anyway. Miami's academic standards is something that other schools & coaches can absolutely use as a negative against us, especially when you're talking about a kid that's easily influenced like Hunter.

Once kids decommit from Miami it's rare we ever get'em back. He goes to what used to be a Gaytor stronghold school, we probably would've struggled to keep him no matter what even if he didn't decommit when he did. Hindsight 20/20 probably shouldn't have accepted his early commit in the first place.

Hunter was never coming back here, the grades excuse to me is something I believe was being used to discourage him from sticking with Miami anyway. Miami's academic standards is something that other schools & coaches can absolutely use as a negative against us, especially when you're talking about a kid that's easily influenced like Hunter.

Once kids decommit from Miami it's rare we ever get'em back. He goes to what used to be a Gaytor stronghold school, we probably would've struggled to keep him no matter what even if he didn't decommit when he did. Hindsight 20/20 probably shouldn't have accepted his early commit in the first place.

No lie jitt seems slow I mean he’s got a hard nickname and he looks like he might be good but he’s not the smartest person from the interview I sAw today

Hunter I guess so.

Lucas, I wouldn't. He's insanely overrated on this board. He's this years Curtis Dunlap. Kid has a sloppy body and will balloon up to 400 lbs now that he's at IMG.

Like Dunlap, he's great at camps where he can just lean on guys. In games he'll get beaten all the time since DL and LB will attack him at angles. No thanks to any IMG OL really. That school destroys OL talent
Tyree St Louis says hi

Advertisement
Both are drama queens, but I wouldn’t want to be the school they’re committed to this early. Both gonna be late breakers if I had to guess. And I doubt we get either, not the type that goes for Richt.

Hunter I guess so.

Lucas, I wouldn't. He's insanely overrated on this board. He's this years Curtis Dunlap. Kid has a sloppy body and will balloon up to 400 lbs now that he's at IMG.

Like Dunlap, he's great at camps where he can just lean on guys. In games he'll get beaten all the time since DL and LB will attack him at angles. No thanks to any IMG OL really. That school destroys OL talent
I said the same thing about Lucas last year when Pete was hyping him. They had him at 6’5. Then there was a pic of him standing next to Searels, and he was 3 inches shorter than Searels.

Then, I saw video of him looking like a horrible athlete. I’m not buying the hype at all. I wouldn’t waste a bunch of time playing games with this dude while he plays footsies with that loser cornball in Tallahassee.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Hunter I guess so.

So let me get this straight, you’re saying we shouldn’t go after Evan Neal who wants to be a Cane?

Advertisement
Back