Derrick Hunter and Dontae Lucas

But Bamarrero said Miami leads...

(I hope Bamarrero is right but all the smoke leads to FSU)

He's not right. He's not right at all.

Let the Jobe situation be a lesson to everyone. The signs were there, but Pete's inside sources didn't know what they're talking about. Marrero doesn't seem to have the sources that Pete does, meanwhile you have posters that know what Lucas is all about and have said otherwise.

Advertisement
I wouldn't put much effort into Lucas too be honest. Some posters have claimed that he was the type that likes to play games and is all Noles.

I'm getting the vibe on the former already, and wouldn't be surprised on the latter. If Dee's right and we're getting Evan Neal, then I'm more than okay with that.

While I don't agree with waving the white flag in recruiting, in general, there are just some situations where it's not worth the resources. IE. Briggs last year. No shot once he got his FSU offer, and he was very vocal about that.

Hopefully the staff is getting a better feel...SoFla recruiting is a different animal than anywhere else. We are casting a wide net for DL so far which is good to see.

So now we are starting with the silent commit talk already for this cycle lol give it a rest y'all

Advertisement
Disecting tweets in February? Go take a walk, weathers beautiful.

Starting already? Lol These kids will flip flop all year long, especially Hunter. He might commit to 4 or 5 schools before he's done.

Fill us in dee, Taron Vincent don’t like Cain like that? Sounds like a shot to me calling him a fullback in the picture with him and Trey sanders or maybe I’m looking at it wrong?

they boys, just clowning around

This class already has a more than a few prospects who scream drama. Already, I don't even want to read updates on a few of them. No matter what is reported or quotes given, it won't even be accurate by the next day! That's how bipolar these guys act.
And **** it.. I might as well ask again. Anybody know why we haven't offered Samuel? Oh wait.. I meant Dunmore. Different class, same issue. At least we have enough depth at WR to be picky. But we've been here before. Lots of people claiming Fuller won't be in this class for some reason and I read on here that both Ladson and Payton have serious interest in Clemson. I dont think Dunmore is better than the other 2. But if his cousin is already committed and supposedly he made it clear he has serious interest in Miami..? Anybody out there know whats going on?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Fill us in dee, Taron Vincent don’t like Cain like that? Sounds like a shot to me calling him a fullback in the picture with him and Trey sanders or maybe I’m looking at it wrong?

Dee told us Vincent was coming to the U....

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back