Derrick Hunter and Dontae Lucas

Advertisement

He said call me crazy, I “THINK” he will be a Cane; he didn’t say he WILL be a Cane.

The reason for the guess was b/c of the relationship BH had w Taron and Dee’s relationship w Troy. I know a little more to the story as to his confident guess and y it didn’t come to fruition, but snitching ain’t in my DNA so when someone says between us, that’s what it is.

Advertisement
I’m going to stop with the normal comments that I’ve already shared, I’ll update when I have any info worth sharing but I’m telling you Canes fans we are in the ball game at this current time but on top of the stadium. Everyone can listen to who they want but if you’re getting your hopes up for this kid it’s going to be a long disappointing recruiting season.

I’ll leave it at, when my source was asked to give a % on Miami’s chances at this time I was told 4%. Take that to the bank (yes I’m throwing the good ole % game)

Great pick up today with Payton.

Last edited:
This class already has a more than a few prospects who scream drama. Already, I don't even want to read updates on a few of them. No matter what is reported or quotes given, it won't even be accurate by the next day! That's how bipolar these guys act.
And **** it.. I might as well ask again. Anybody know why we haven't offered Samuel? Oh wait.. I meant Dunmore. Different class, same issue. At least we have enough depth at WR to be picky. But we've been here before. Lots of people claiming Fuller won't be in this class for some reason and I read on here that both Ladson and Payton have serious interest in Clemson. I dont think Dunmore is better than the other 2. But if his cousin is already committed and supposedly he made it clear he has serious interest in Miami..? Anybody out there know whats going on?
D$ mentioned Dunmore's character might be an issue and is why the staff hasnt offered

Advertisement
I saw that twitter video of Derrick Hunter bench 330 lbs by bouncing the bar or his chest, and acting like he's a beast. Dude is 280 lbs and bragging about benching 330. That's like a 175 lber benching 225. If the dude does some push ups he'd be up to 400 before you know it.

Derick Hunter says he doesn’t like Miami anymore.

Looks like we’re onto different guys.

Advertisement
Derick Hunter says he doesn’t like Miami anymore.

Looks like we’re onto different guys.
we don't have a DL coach. i dont think hunter comes here but we are not getting any DL croots love until we have a coach.

I thought Hunter's family was supposed to keep this nonsense to the minimum, i would move on from both, too much talent out there to be trolled.

I saw that twitter video of Derrick Hunter bench 330 lbs by bouncing the bar or his chest, and acting like he's a beast. Dude is 280 lbs and bragging about benching 330. That's like a 175 lber benching 225. If the dude does some push ups he'd be up to 400 before you know it.
lmao the most I weighed was 175 and I could put up over 300 on bench

Advertisement
Evans already committed
While I don't agree with waving the white flag in recruiting, in general, there are just some situations where it's not worth the resources. IE. Briggs last year. No shot once he got his FSU offer, and he was very vocal about that.

Hopefully the staff is getting a better feel...SoFla recruiting is a different animal than anywhere else. We are casting a wide net for DL so far which is good to see.
Its simple we got to beat the Wh@res on October 6th when they come to the Rock and that will put everything into perspective for the Croots! We win we have first pick!

Advertisement
Back