Derrick Hunter and Dontae Lucas

Unfortunately, as the competition gets significantly tougher at the marquee P5 level, guys like this often wash out. Immature and babyish don’t correlate well to success on the interior in high level football.

That’s why the best evaluator of all time Booch Davis always said he put a premium on character and toughness.

I want my linemen, particularly DTs to be complete utter ******** whom are aggressive. I don't want them playing twitter games and wavering from commitment-to-commitment. As you've said, lack of maturity issues are a glaring red flag.

Advertisement
I don’t disagree, as we have seen it several times. I just don’t think we are in any position to NOT recruit any quality DL. Especially one that was once committed to us. JMO.
I think we’re in perfect position to recruit DL that will succeed here. We’re actually in less of a position to take clowns who will likely wash out.

Go sign some tough guys who can play. Plenty of time left to do that.

Advertisement
Advertisement

The UGA news looks accurate. He’ll decommit by summer so that he can focus on getting his twitter followers up lol

so he plays DE and had 1 sack last year???? Does he play in a district that runs 95% of the time?

Advertisement
one of the biggest 2019 recruits committed to a school as big as UGA and the ONLY person that reported was some guy named Adam? nothing from UGA coaches or insiders. nothing from ANY insiders. nothing from the kid himself. and then the article says he plans on announcing on Jan 5 2019!

tenor.gif

Advertisement
one of the biggest 2019 recruits committed to a school as big as UGA and the ONLY person that reported was some guy named Adam? nothing from UGA coaches or insiders. nothing from ANY insiders. nothing from the kid himself. and then the article says he plans on announcing on Jan 5 2019!

tenor.gif

Derrick confirmed it and he

Already with "ATD" and a dog emoji in his Twitter bio, an ode to the University of Georgia football program's "Attack the Day" motto, Hunter, ranked the No. 15 strongside defensive end in the Class of 2019 by 247Sports, confirmed to The News-Press his verbal commitment to coach Kirby Smart and the Bulldogs.
"I felt like it was the right fit for me to focus on my education and football and to get to the next level," Hunter said of Georgia.

Derrick confirmed it and he

Already with "ATD" and a dog emoji in his Twitter bio, an ode to the University of Georgia football program's "Attack the Day" motto, Hunter, ranked the No. 15 strongside defensive end in the Class of 2019 by 247Sports, confirmed to The News-Press his verbal commitment to coach Kirby Smart and the Bulldogs.
"I felt like it was the right fit for me to focus on my education and football and to get to the next level," Hunter said of Georgia.
I read that, its just really weird that no one else is reporting this.

Advertisement
Back