Derrick Hunter and Dontae Lucas

Advertisement
Simply bumping after the Lucas commitment to FSU. Don't trust Hunter at all. AT ALL.

You shouldn't. Anyone saying Miami leads doesn't know anything.

Stefan's been smart with his articles, he even said it was hard to get a grasp on where Hunter's leaning. His twitter is a consistent trend of @'ing national recruiting analysts and he's came out and said he's enjoying the process of recruiting. He's going to have a lot of drama with his recruitment which is why it's better to just move on IMO.

Advertisement

Stefan's been smart with his articles, he even said it was hard to get a grasp on where Hunter's leaning. His twitter is a consistent trend of @'ing national recruiting analysts and he's came out and said he's enjoying the process of recruiting. He's going to have a lot of drama with his recruitment which is why it's better to just move on IMO.
Facts.
Not going to bump my comment from page 2, but it still stands lol

Hunter is a Keef Bryant level troll (the Hoot must be saluted), it doesn't matter what he says or does it cannot be trusted. If by some off chance he gives Miami another verbal, it won't stick come Dec-Jan.

Dude your source sucks and has no idea what they are talking about. Miami does not lead, stop stringing fans along.

Sorry I had to bump mine. Seems like Pete’s insiders took a hit last year and we as Canes fans are struggling to have someone with really good info.

This site as far as content has been on point lately but I can’t say I trust any of the mods sources at this current time but I do appreciate Geo bringing what he has right or wrong. Even Ivins on the other site who is good don’t think he’s really THAT in touch.

Sorry I had to bump mine. Seems like Pete’s insiders took a hit last year and we as Canes fans are struggling to have someone with really good info.

This site as far as content has been on point lately but I can’t say I trust any of the mods sources at this current time but I do appreciate Geo bringing what he has right or wrong. Even Ivins on the other site who is good don’t think he’s really THAT in touch.

Pete and Bamarrero looked like they shared the same sources. Pete must have soiled them his last year here at CiS given the amount of misinformation that came out. The latter also doesn't probably get much respect from recruits so they're not going to give him any insightful information pertaining to their recruitment quite often.

Hunter's supposed to be at Georgia this weekend - saw that on some comments following an article. Even they are laughing at him... He must be telling them THEY lead too.

Advertisement
Pete and Bamarrero looked like they shared the same sources. Pete must have soiled them his last year here at CiS given the amount of misinformation that came out. The latter also doesn't probably get much respect from recruits so they're not going to give him any insightful information pertaining to their recruitment quite often.

In regards with Lucas they are talking to the wrong people for info, coach’s don’t always know and now a Days that’s be truer than ever.

Pretty sure one of Petes contact was a UM coach that was probably overconfident or played by Jobe also.

In regards with Lucas they are talking to the wrong people for info, coach’s don’t always know and now a Days that’s be truer than ever.

Pretty sure one of Petes contact was a UM coach that was probably overconfident or played by Jobe also.

Possibly. Sometimes being too close to the situation cloud's one's vision and ignoring the warning signs with a recruitment.

To the casual recruiting follower, Jobe gave off so many red flags that his recruitment was very predictable.

Advertisement
Back