Derrick Hunter and Dontae Lucas

Advertisement
Georgia is very very happy about their chances with Frank Ladson. Says Kirby is going to pull the top 3 WR's in the country this year, and that Coley has all but locked Ladson up. Tell me they are full of it.

I posted before that news will spread on how much uga is spending and kids will want some of it. Not surprising that bama won but kids are dipping to uga. last year it was the Ah kids this year it’s the 2 south dade studs. 5 star sofla recruits don’t like Nike or adidas. They like EVERLAST.

I posted before that news will spread on how much uga is spending and kids will want some of it. Not surprising that bama won but kids are dipping to uga. last year it was the Ah kids this year it’s the 2 south dade studs. 5 star sofla recruits don’t like Nike or adidas. They like EVERLAST.

giphy.gif

Advertisement
where you seeing this at?
I saw some confusing tweets about this yesterday too. Some SEC writer initially tweeted it. Then Hunter retweeted that tweet. And then Dawgnation congratulated him and welcomed him via twitter. He has never actually posted anything official himself though.

I was just browsing through the Georgia site and there are two threads about this - all posters say he is not committed and is definitely NOT on the official commit list. Is it possible he tried to commit and they didn't accept it???? Does seem odd.
Everything about Derrick Hunter doesn’t make any sense.

Don't know if this has already been discussed. Article from yesterday. He basically switches his leader from Florida to Georgia in the same interview. This guy is very confused. Can't make this stuff up.

“If I was to sign my letter of intent today it would be with the University of Florida because I know the academic side and I have been there 24/7 and I know how to get around the city."

“It’s all Georgia everyone else is chasing them,” Hunter explained. “I just want to see the academic side of the school and I want to feel the atmosphere around campus and see what it’s like. I want to build a relationship with the coaching staff that we’ve talked over on the phone.”

https://florida.247sports.com/Artic...da-Gators-and-Georgia-Bulldogs--115856881/Amp

Dude is going to end up washing out and never heard from again at some JUCO.

I would say he will end up at Marshall but Doc doesnt play games with Headcases and has the same mindset as CMR.

Dude is going to end up washing out and never heard from again at some JUCO.

I would say he will end up at Marshall but Doc doesnt play games with Headcases and has the same mindset as CMR.
Homeboy is headed to Mississippi Gulf Coast

Advertisement
Don't know if this has already been discussed. Article from yesterday. He basically switches his leader from Florida to Georgia in the same interview. This guy is very confused. Can't make this stuff up.

“If I was to sign my letter of intent today it would be with the University of Florida because I know the academic side and I have been there 24/7 and I know how to get around the city."

“It’s all Georgia everyone else is chasing them,” Hunter explained. “I just want to see the academic side of the school and I want to feel the atmosphere around campus and see what it’s like. I want to build a relationship with the coaching staff that we’ve talked over on the phone.”

https://florida.247sports.com/Artic...da-Gators-and-Georgia-Bulldogs--115856881/Amp

Yeah we really should stop recruiting this kid.

Dude needs to worry about his grades and not his recruiting hype. There is a reason why Ft. Myers athletes barely make it out. Hunter is a prime example.

Advertisement
He did an interview where he said that if he had to decide today, then UF would be his choice. In the same interview he said that Georgia has a big lead over everyone.

Advertisement
Today its being reported now that no commitment was made by Hunter. This kid is a trainwreck....

Mark it down. I will not be one of those outraged when it comes out that Richt and the staff went in a different direction and didn't even bother recruiting this kid.

Kid could have stayed committed and been a leader in the class.

But he wants to go about his recruitment like a *****. Kid was a cry baby because Kul didnt kiss his *** like Uncle Willie and Stompface Mullet.

Advertisement
Back