Deon Bush overhyped?

Advertisement
seems like Im the only one that didnt bash the kid... anyway we can put all the bush threads into one..

He isnt a done deal to Auburn yet. He was a heavy Miami lean before Shapiro. There is a concern from Bush that UM will not be able to turn it around quickly and he doenst want to play for a school on probation. He grew up a Miami fan and is still one. Norland and Leggett are working him hard

And at that mostly negative comments about him I'd love to see how many would be saying that if he was committed to Miami right now. He is a great athlete with big time potential. He has had some problems with the CCHS coaches during his career. Suspended for a game or quarters a couple of times, but those problems have gone away.

The rumors and negativity on him is amazing. The whole he isnt going somewhere unless his brother can go also stuff. The he doesnt give a **** posts is just not true. I actually think he is underused at Columbus. Bush, Leggett, and Howard can all help right now and would be great gets.

this... oh **** man...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Gotta be embarrassing for some.

Looks like BigPoppaCane was dead-nuts-on. You too, pcitycane. Way **** before a lot of others.

Now we've switched to other potential recruits for 2013, and it's the same circle jerk.

He's overhyped because he chose the U. If he went elsewhere, Golden would be a failure and Bush would be a guaranteed Heisman candidate according to Canes "fans".

You guys never fail to be the most predictable fan base in the country.

Advertisement
Yes, brittlecane is right. What is the point of this thread? Bush IS a high risk high reward kind of kid, not close to the HS production of a kid like Tracy Howard. Bush's athleticism is off the charts but there has been plenty of chatter involving concerns about his ability to convert that athleticism into college football production. Concerns about him being a camp warrior instead of a gametime playmaker.

Advertisement
Wtf is this bs.... I almost lost it on this thread until I saw the date it was created. Still wtf??

Last edited:
Actually pretty awesome and relevant for those of us who jumped on this board later (last summer for me) to see some of the history. Lot of the same debates we have on current recruits with the benefit of hindsight on our most productive freshman last year.

The biggest shock of this thread, is how this site has grown since this thread was originally made. This thread would have double or triple pages if it were done today.

D$ and company doing big things :fistbump:

Advertisement
Back