Deon Bush overhyped?

Advertisement
Lu,
If Highlander is correct and "there can only be one," who would you choose, Tracy Howard or Deon Bush?

I'm much higher on howard than I am Bush.

Lu,
If Highlander is correct and "there can only be one," who would you choose, Tracy Howard or Deon Bush?

I'm much higher on howard than I am Bush.

Without ever having spoken to either one of them, Tracy Howard.

I don't think so. In '08 we had Brown and Forston play in it, but I'm pretty sure they were already committed.

Advertisement
Advertisement
We obviously don't have the best of luck with these All Star games, but we will see how the cards fall on that day as I expect Deon Bush to pick The U over Saban at Bama and Chizick at Auburn.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He isnt a done deal to Auburn yet. He was a heavy Miami lean before Shapiro. There is a concern from Bush that UM will not be able to turn it around quickly and he doenst want to play for a school on probation. He grew up a Miami fan and is still one. Norland and Leggett are working him hard

And at that mostly negative comments about him I'd love to see how many would be saying that if he was committed to Miami right now. He is a great athlete with big time potential. He has had some problems with the CCHS coaches during his career. Suspended for a game or quarters a couple of times, but those problems have gone away.

The rumors and negativity on him is amazing. The whole he isnt going somewhere unless his brother can go also stuff. The he doesnt give a **** posts is just not true. I actually think he is underused at Columbus. Bush, Leggett, and Howard can all help right now and would be great gets.

referring to the thread on scout about Deon Bush and how UM coaches putting on the full court press and maybe getting some positive vibes back from his HS coach (or someone close to the program it's claimed)...

Anyone else somewhat concerned about the talk about 'lack of ball skills'? It's not just stated he has 'adequate' or 'marginal' ball skills...'bad or lack thereof' is what is used. Is this a legit story or crap? Not a coach here or claim to know a huge amount of X & O knowledge (just a little)...but shouldn't a DB have decent or good ball skills? Can it be taught and nurtured through good coaching at the next level?

Still want the kid...let me know if anyone has any thoughts.

I want to hear LuCane weigh in on this again. I think it was him that first kinda brought this to attention way back in the summer.

Advertisement
Back