Deon Bush overhyped?

Advertisement
A++ athlete from our backyard=no brainer

Either that or we can look forward to about 100 Deon Bush threads over the next few years.

Do we really have a chance with him? Whats the latest?

Definitely have a chance, many think he will be a Cane when all is said and done.

I agree with the general feel here. He might not be the shutdown corner you look for but he is such a special athlete, you dont hesitate to bring him in and find a spot for him.

And we definitely need more athletes at CB, we were quite horrid last season.

that's what I'm getting from reading some of these posts...get the kid in and coach him up. The more athletic, the better.

Hearing Alabama cooled on him and it's down to Miami and Auburn I expect him to be a cane i know his dad does.

I watched the Army game and that kid cant tackle for ****. He also didnt make any big plays from the HS games. He has 0 int's this year.

Why the hype on this kid? It seams he dominates 7 on 7 games, but doesnt perform in pads.

What am I missing?

Advertisement
NOBODY tackles in all star games. Especially not corners.

He shut down Amari Cooper, who beasted in the Under Armor game.

Also Hard to get picks when nobody throws on you.

Advertisement
No. He sucks. That's why 'Bama & Auburn were after him too. McCord sucks too BTW. Kirby reminds me of Romeo Davis.

NOBODY tackles in all star games. Especially not corners.

He shut down Amari Cooper, who beasted in the Under Armor game.

Also Hard to get picks when nobody throws on you.

Ugh?? Amari had 80TD becuase of Deon

[video=youtube;g0pwZB1NJrg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0pwZB1NJrg[/video]

He's very raw. Saban wanted him but Bama backed off of him late in the process. He sucks as a safety. 0 INT's from a safety who's asked to play center field is unacceptable. He was the biggest letdown in SoFla football this year because everyone expected a ridiculous year from him. He's a combine stud who's better suited for corner but the defensive staff is gonna need to turn him into a football player. He's gonna need a red shirt year IMO.

No. He sucks. That's why 'Bama & Auburn were after him too. McCord sucks too BTW. Kirby reminds me of Romeo Davis.

Did you seen Bush play this season? McCord and Kirby are much better players right now. Bush's potential is through the rood though which is why he was so sought after.

Advertisement
What does me watching him play have to do with someone calling his ability into question after watching a ******* all star game?

dude is an athlete. any other team in the acc besides Duke or Miami he should redshirt... but he could very well be a big part of our secondary next year.

What does me watching him play have to do with someone calling his ability into question after watching a ******* all star game?

Well, the fact that his performance in that all star game pretty much goes with his performance during his senior season.

Advertisement
Its pretty common knowledge that Deon isn't exactly a finished product yet as a defensive back.

Advertisement
Back