Demetrius Jackson visiting Arkansas right now

Advertisement
Advertisement
First off....I come in peace

Regarding Jackson....We found out the same time you guys did. Denver posted an odd tweet yesterday that did get some fans wondering if something was in fact going on.

I am just not sure where Jackson would even fit in our class. We really don't need anymore DE's, especially if we land 5* Soloman Thomas who is also here this weekend and, from all indications it seems like we may snag him. We need LB's in the worst way, not DE's.

Otis Kirk's been posting on the 247 board to expect it for a long time, even after Demetrius was posting all of the "I'm shutting it down" stuff.

You just have to know Otis and his history.

Every year there is some "secret recruit" who will make a visit here.

I also think he has claimed before 2 or 3 weekends this year that there would be a "secret recruit" coming, only later to say that something happened and this prospect didn't show. Point being, if someone says something enough and it finally happens, does it really mean he knew?

Chatter around here really kicked up when Coach B wasn't at the recruit gathering last night. So, I'm not sure when Jackson arrived. It was my understanding his basketball team had a game yesterday evening?

Any how, as I said earlier I'm not here to flame.

To a previous poster, yes, you take Soloman Thomas over Jackson. Thomas' sister is enrolled here at the UA and his father owns a condo here on ****son. I understand we lost 9 games this season, but we also aren't that far removed from a BCS appearance and an 11 win season.

9 loses in a row and getting slammed in games. 9 loses every year will be the norm in hillbilly land.

494.jpg

454.gif

Advertisement
Lmao at Bielama trying to out physical sec teams with Ark talent . That's going to be one long rebuild.

Advertisement
I'm just gonna pretend Jackson is enjoying a free trip to see a friend or two in poopville, cow-town county, USA.

I heard for OV's at Arkansas they take you out to the farm with the team at night and you get to ride some cows and pet some ponies. If you're a REALLY highly touted recruit they let you milk the cow.thats only if they really want you though.

Here's a pic of Alex Collins getting to milk bielema last crootin season. Comes to show just how badly they wanted him:

455.gif

Lmao at Bielama trying to out physical sec teams with Ark talent . That's going to be one long rebuild.

We've got the SEC freshman of the year at RB and should have one of the better OLs in the conference next year. It's QB play and the defensive back 7 that we need to work on. It's not about being physical...an Auburn player called us the most physical team they played all year. We honestly should have beaten LSU in baton rouge with inferior talent this year

I don't think next season will be great but 2015 should be pretty solid, we currently have a top 5 class for 2015 but that's a ways off obviously

Ok, lmao. Whatever makes you sleep better.

Your odds was a lot better with that offensive guru that couldn't ride a motorcycle.

Oh, and y'all overpaid for that balding idiot.

Advertisement
I'm just gonna pretend Jackson is enjoying a free trip to see a friend or two in poopville, cow-town county, USA.

I heard for OV's at Arkansas they take you out to the farm with the team at night and you get to ride some cows and pet some ponies. If you're a REALLY highly touted recruit they let you milk the cow.thats only if they really want you though.

Here's a pic of Alex Collins getting to milk bielema last crootin season. Comes to show just how badly they wanted him:

455.gif

I get the stereotype and all, but i guess people not from here don't realize that northwest arkansas is one of the wealthiest places in america for it's size. The Crystal Bridges art museum might be the best in the country. There are 3 fortune 500 companies here. A lot of Arkansas is rural but Fayetteville is a very nice college town

Advertisement
Back