Demetrius Jackson visiting Arkansas right now

how good can a trip to Arkansas be, to leave miami for arkansas you would have to s*** i can't think of any reason other then the bagman visited to get you there

Last edited:
Advertisement
Arkansas will only win 1 SEC game next year if they're lucky. Bielema is gonna be on the hot seat.

Advertisement
I went there for law school, and stayed for ten years after graduating. It is awesome. Back then, attorneys were allowed to shoot people. I had so much fun. Then Huckabee became Guv, and we weren't allowed to shoot anymore, and it sucked.

There will be a time again when Miami will be good enough to make Ice irrelevant in his own town. I look forward to it.

Ice is not the problem. He is a great football coach who sent his sons to Miami and would have sent the third son to Miami if we recruited him right. He still might.

If the staff didn't miss on their evaluation, Jackson would be visiting Kirkland in Miami.

Advertisement
This kid's hilarious. At this point I hope we banish him to Arkansas like his fat **** of a cousin. If you want to take visits, just say so. Why does he feel the need to say he is publicly shutting it down, then a week later he goes on a visit? Man **** south Florida. I hope Gorldlen can get these Jersey kids to show out. Sadly I dont think he has it in him, so we will continue to get punked by these kids.

There will be a time again when Miami will be good enough to make Ice irrelevant in his own town. I look forward to it.

Ice is not the problem. He is a great football coach who sent his sons to Miami and would have sent the third son to Miami if we recruited him right. He still might.

If the staff didn't miss on their evaluation, Jackson would be visiting Kirkland in Miami.

He isn't visiting Kirkland. If Kirkland was at Miami he would still be visiting Arkansas. You don't lie and say you're shutting down recruiting just so you can "secretly" visit your friend/family at another school two weekends before signing day. This isn't about bad evaluations. Jackson is kind of a flake who doesn't want the person who he is talking to at the moment to be mad at him. Someone will interview him this week and he'll talk about rainbows and puppy dogs when it comes to how much he wants to go to Miami and the Arky visit was a way to see the world. Unless he is flipping. If he is flipping he'll probably shut the interviews down so he doesn't have to lie again.

He isn't visiting Kirkland. If Kirkland was at Miami he would still be visiting Arkansas. You don't lie and say you're shutting down recruiting just so you can "secretly" visit your friend at another school two weekends before signing day. This isn't about bad evaluations. Jackson is kind of a flake who doesn't want the person who he is talking to at the moment to be mad at him. Someone will interview him this week and he'll talk about rainbows and puppy dogs when it comes to how much he wants to go to Miami and the Arky visit was a way to see the world. Unless he is flipping. If he is flipping he'll probably shut the interviews down so he doesn't have to lie again.

I don't care if Jackson lies. Coaches lie, too. Even ours.

Get them to sign on the line that is dotted.

Advertisement

:newman:

Advertisement
DJ wanted to take visits. He's a Cane. He wants to play in front of his family. Let him enjoy the recruiting process a little.

He isn't visiting Kirkland. If Kirkland was at Miami he would still be visiting Arkansas. You don't lie and say you're shutting down recruiting just so you can "secretly" visit your friend at another school two weekends before signing day. This isn't about bad evaluations. Jackson is kind of a flake who doesn't want the person who he is talking to at the moment to be mad at him. Someone will interview him this week and he'll talk about rainbows and puppy dogs when it comes to how much he wants to go to Miami and the Arky visit was a way to see the world. Unless he is flipping. If he is flipping he'll probably shut the interviews down so he doesn't have to lie again.

I don't care if Jackson lies. Coaches lie, too. Even ours.

Get them to sign on the line that is dotted.

That isn't really the point. I don't care if Jackson lies either. It was an odd response. I said that he would be there if Kirkland had signed with Miami. Jackson being at Arkansas has less to do with Kirkland and more about him wanting to see other places and possible real interest. If not Arkansas it would have been another school. Kid is a flake who as he grows up will probably learn just to not talk so he doesn't contradict himself.

I hate the University of Arkansas, have lived in the state for 40 years. With that said, the University of Arkansas takes a backseat to no one when it comes to facilities. There is BIG $ in Northwest Arkansas and all they have to do with it is give it to the University. They play to sellout crowds every weekend and the atmosphere is on game day is electric (If you only knew how much it pains me to say that). I watch Arkansas all the time just to ROOT AGAINST THEM. Their fan base is a HUGE PAIN in the ***, always screaming SEC SEC SEC.

I hope DJ realizes that a degree from the University of Miami, where we graduate 94% of all our football players, TRUMPS a degree from the University of Arkansas, where they graduate 54% of their football players (which is the bottom of the SEC).

Advertisement
Back