Demetrius Jackson visiting Arkansas right now

Advertisement
The way y'all jock sniff these teens is unreal let them have there deservesed fun. This fan base is twisted.

Advertisement
in all his pics last week, he was smiling, this pic looks like a hostage.

He knows it will find its way back to Barrow.

Maybe barrow knew he was going. Regardless if he wants to go let him go. It's his choice and you Clearly you really have to want to go to Arkansas to go there. It isn't exactly close and it isn't half as nice of cool as miami. And it's not close to the academics

Last edited:
I appreciate the kids that didn't waver, but I'm not bashing the kids that are taking visits either. Sure, it sucks that Jackson went on a visit after saying that he would shut it down, but if James Franklin died tomorrow I bet Al Golden would be having backdoor discussions with Penn State as well. It is what it is.

Advertisement
Booker T
Bethel- flips from Miami to TT
Treon- committed to FSU visiting UF Auburn & Miami
D Jackson- committed to Miami visiting Arkansas
Chad Thomas-committed to Miami visiting FSU and Bama

This is after last years debacle... The Only thing in common is the head coach! You don't see this **** happening at STA or most other schools??? It seems like the coach is trolling these kids for national attention and whatever other benefits he gets... It seems kids are being used even though the coach will claim he has their best interest... There is NO need for this crap. D.Jackson had this offer a LONG time ago as well as others. He needed to be advised to take all his trips first... Then commit wherever! This is a classless move by the recruit and the coach. Sorry, just calling it like I see it...

Advertisement
crossover22[]_[];1799977 said:
Guess if he leaves its goldens fault to.

Losing a longtime commitment a couple weeks before signing day definitely wouldn't be the head coaches fault.

If that's how you view things, you can't give him credit for landing him, either.

Advertisement
crossover22[]_[];1799977 said:
Guess if he leaves its goldens fault to.

I'm not blaming Golden, but instead was just saying that there's really not much loyalty from either side, so I'm like whatever when kids do this.

This would be one of the more ****** flips I've seen since following recruiting. Jackson was all Cane on twitter the last few weeks. I still think he signs with Miami but this isn't a good look for him.

The problem here is Ice Harris. He's trying Golden with this one, testing his reaction. If the kid didn't tell Miami, then ***** Ice. He's the coach, he has his hands all over that program, and he's the guy that tells these kids to do a lot of what they do.

There will be a time again when Miami will be good enough to make Ice irrelevant in his own town. I look forward to it.

Hope Al has a backup plan....does not smell right...seems to me Randy and Ice are up to something...hope im wrong.

Advertisement
Back