Demetrius Jackson visiting Arkansas right now

"as he grows up will probably learn just to not talk so he doesn't contradict himself. " If only everyone would live up to this

Advertisement
The problem here is Ice Harris. He's trying Golden with this one, testing his reaction. If the kid didn't tell Miami, then ***** Ice. He's the coach, he has his hands all over that program, and he's the guy that tells these kids to do a lot of what they do.

There will be a time again when Miami will be good enough to make Ice irrelevant in his own town. I look forward to it.

Has nothing to do with Ice Harris.

Last edited by a moderator:
He's All Cane like Chad Thomas at most they're just visiting colleges b4 they make there 3-4 yr commitment to one it's like having a bachelor party b4 u get married lol.. I don't mind what they're doing at all

Advertisement
I hate the University of Arkansas, have lived in the state for 40 years. With that said, the University of Arkansas takes a backseat to no one when it comes to facilities. There is BIG $ in Northwest Arkansas and all they have to do with it is give it to the University. They play to sellout crowds every weekend and the atmosphere is on game day is electric (If you only knew how much it pains me to say that). I watch Arkansas all the time just to ROOT AGAINST THEM. Their fan base is a HUGE PAIN in the ***, always screaming SEC SEC SEC.

I hope DJ realizes that a degree from the University of Miami, where we graduate 94% of all our football players, TRUMPS a degree from the University of Arkansas, where they graduate 54% of their football players (which is the bottom of the SEC).

The vast majority of 18 year old star HS football players don't really give a **** about the value of a degree even though they often give lip service that they do. They think they're going to be NFL stars and the degree or lack thereof won't matter. The whole "value of the degree" rap is mythology 99 out of 100 times with these kids.

The problem here is Ice Harris. He's trying Golden with this one, testing his reaction. If the kid didn't tell Miami, then ***** Ice. He's the coach, he has his hands all over that program, and he's the guy that tells these kids to do a lot of what they do.

There will be a time again when Miami will be good enough to make Ice irrelevant in his own town. I look forward to it.

The same neighborhood he said he was staying at Miami to represent?

Ice is not the problem. He is a great football coach who sent his sons to Miami and would have sent the third son to Miami if we recruited him right. He still might.

If the staff didn't miss on their evaluation, Jackson would be visiting Kirkland in Miami.

D, you have a PM.

Advertisement

The same neighborhood he said he was staying at Miami to represent?

Lol yeah. Him and Kirkland are family friends or something, so I'm ASSUMING that a mutual relative pushed him to visit Arkansas. That's based off what the btw coach said in the fall.

Kid has been back and forth so much between "I'm shutting down my recruitment" and "I'm going to visit such and such". Gotta believe he has someone in his ear. I believe he wants to be at Miami but a flip wouldn't surprise me.

I didn't know it was illegal for any of our commits to take visits outside of Miami. But it's totally fine for us to host other school's committed prospects. Having and taking the opportunity of somewhere new to go and experience for a weekend to get away from the place they've been confined to their entire life, just isn't logical enough I guess. Smh.

[]_[]nique-31;1800168 said:
I didn't know it was illegal for any of our commits to take visits outside of Miami. But it's totally fine for us to host other school's committed prospects. Having and taking the opportunity of somewhere new to go and experience for a weekend to get away from the place they've been confined to their entire life, just isn't logical enough I guess. Smh.

I'm with you dude. But bottom line, don't come out and say you are staying home for Overtown, and you are shutting down your commitment. and then a week later teleport to Arkansas like no one would ever know. I am all for these guys getting out and seeing what the world has to offer, but the dudes integrity is what is at question here more than anything.

Advertisement
DJ wanted to take visits. He's a Cane. He wants to play in front of his family. Let him enjoy the recruiting process a little.

You said something similar about Johnnie Dixon IIRC.
467.gif

Advertisement
Seriously everybody *****ing again when there was a thread earlier in the week that he may take an ov? Let the kid take a **** free trip and stop complaining I swear its always something

This is going to be a real bad NSD, i fear. More Canes hats getting tossed and stomped on than you can cover with every ESPN network plus The Ocho.

I've lived in Arkansas and its nothing but rice fields mosquitoes and racist.All the black people still stay across the tracks and we lived on the other side of town with the white people and had the biggest house on the block. Which didn't make the preacher happy who lived at the end of the road so he and his wife decide to move lol but before that they brought us cookies which had fruit flies to posion us needles to say they are racist and only like you if you play football period.

469.gif

Advertisement
Back