Demetrius Jackson visiting Arkansas right now

Advertisement
Advertisement
I just had a moment. I just had an overwhelming feeling that I am getting too old for this ish! Commit, don't commit IRDGAS!

Advertisement
Booker T
Bethel- flips from Miami to TT
Treon- committed to FSU visiting UF Auburn & Miami
D Jackson- committed to Miami visiting Arkansas
Chad Thomas-committed to Miami visiting FSU and Bama

Miami Central

Dalvin Cook: Commits to Clemson. Flips to UF. Flips to FSU.

Joe Yearby: commits to FSU. Flips to Miami.

A lot more flipping there. Relax! Kids are going to visit family and friends. Maybe the visit is out of respect to Kirkland. Maybe Chad's visit was out of respect to Matthew. You don't know. Just let then do them.

We almost there everyone. Almost a week away.

Advertisement
Listen to pete when its good news(Jackson staying w/ Miami), don't listen to pete when its bad news(Valentine headed to LSU). That makes sense right?

How about quit being lap dogs and just come to your own conclusions. Jackson has had issues with the truth, and now he's doing a shady late visit to Arkansas wearing Arkansas gear. He probably won't flip, but I sure wouldn't be all that surprised if he did based on his wish washiness throughout the process.

Can't blame a kid for taking a free trip. Certainly can't blame any of these kids for testing the waters after that **** Golden pulled with PSU.

Booker T

As soon as Nigel flipped I got slightly nervous about rest of BTW crew. This makes me worried though.

Advertisement
Booker T

As soon as Nigel flipped I got slightly nervous about rest of BTW crew. This makes me worried though.

Ice told everyone last year that he was mad at Miami and would never do them any favors. I ain't even mad at him. I'm more upset at Golden for falling for this **** again.

DJ just needs to sign his papers and fax them in...lol this kid has gone back and forth all year

I think the excitement and attention has gotten the most of him...I can't blame him last year
he wasn't playing ball probably had very few schollies for basketball...now he played some football
the people loving on him...he is a 4* what do you honestly expect....

Demetrius Jackson ‏@F5_Jackson Jan 18
I'm a cane ✊ not taking any other visits this is it focusing in on basketball now... I stand with the
cGlVMCqxFbkti

Advertisement
Back