Demetrius Jackson visiting Arkansas right now

Advertisement
First off....I come in peace

Regarding Jackson....We found out the same time you guys did. Denver posted an odd tweet yesterday that did get some fans wondering if something was in fact going on.

I am just not sure where Jackson would even fit in our class. We really don't need anymore DE's, especially if we land 5* Soloman Thomas who is also here this weekend and, from all indications it seems like we may snag him. We need LB's in the worst way, not DE's.

Demetrius Jackson ‏@F5_Jackson Jan 18
I'm a cane ✊ not taking any other visits this is it focusing in on basketball now... I stand with the

That was a whole week ago... man, **** changes... lol

Advertisement

Regarding Jackson....We found out the same time you guys did. Denver posted an odd tweet yesterday that did get some fans wondering if something was in fact going on.

I am just not sure where Jackson would even fit in our class. We really don't need anymore DE's, especially if we land 5* Soloman Thomas who is also here this weekend and, from all indications it seems like we may snag him. We need LB's in the worst way, not DE's.

Dumb fcking hayseed. Your **** *** 9 loss team ain't turning down any 4 star DEs with the potential that Jackson has.

Otis Kirk's been posting on the 247 board to expect it for a long time, even after Demetrius was posting all of the "I'm shutting it down" stuff.

Advertisement
Denver kirkland ‏@15HARLEM_BOSKI Jan 24

It's going to be a lot of sad people come signing day lol

Advertisement

Otis Kirk's been posting on the 247 board to expect it for a long time, even after Demetrius was posting all of the "I'm shutting it down" stuff.

You just have to know Otis and his history.

Every year there is some "secret recruit" who will make a visit here.

I also think he has claimed before 2 or 3 weekends this year that there would be a "secret recruit" coming, only later to say that something happened and this prospect didn't show. Point being, if someone says something enough and it finally happens, does it really mean he knew?

Chatter around here really kicked up when Coach B wasn't at the recruit gathering last night. So, I'm not sure when Jackson arrived. It was my understanding his basketball team had a game yesterday evening?

Any how, as I said earlier I'm not here to flame.

To a previous poster, yes, you take Soloman Thomas over Jackson. Thomas' sister is enrolled here at the UA and his father owns a condo here on ****son. I understand we lost 9 games this season, but we also aren't that far removed from a BCS appearance and an 11 win season.

You just have to know Otis and his history.

Every year there is some "secret recruit" who will make a visit here.

I also think he has claimed before 2 or 3 weekends this year that there would be a "secret recruit" coming, only later to say that something happened and this prospect didn't show. Point being, if someone says something enough and it finally happens, does it really mean he knew?

Chatter around here really kicked up when Coach B wasn't at the recruit gathering last night. So, I'm not sure when Jackson arrived. It was my understanding his basketball team had a game yesterday evening?

Any how, as I said earlier I'm not here to flame.

To a previous poster, yes, you take Soloman Thomas over Jackson. Thomas' sister is enrolled here at the UA and his father owns a condo here on ****son. I understand we lost 9 games this season, but we also aren't that far removed from a BCS appearance and an 11 win season.

Okay, this guy ain't so bad.

Advertisement
3-9 (0-8) fans talking ****!?!

What's in that fried catfish you shovel down your pale fat gullets? **** out of here.

Harris I have a feeling is playing the U big time

Jackson arkansas
Thomas fsu
Harris fsu

Advertisement
Back