Joseph Yearby
KC McDermott
Reilly Gibbons
Courtel Jenkins
Nick Linder
Darrien Owens
Juwon Young
Braxton Berrios

I'll pull for all the kids that sign with us, but the names above never (to my knowledge) waffled. Should be remembered for that. Leaders.

Last edited:
Advertisement
He going to miami, listen to pete. Kids can visit other schools, they have worked hard for it, you didn't, they put the time in on the gridiron..

Arkansas fans say he's gone and the pipelines about to start flowing lol im gonna trust that we are better than Arkansas and not over react

Listen to pete when its good news(Jackson staying w/ Miami), don't listen to pete when its bad news(Valentine headed to LSU). That makes sense right?

Can't respect this. Its all about the U but you rockin Arkansas gear? No no no

Advertisement
Chat Thomas tweeted this a few minutes ago:

TouchMoney99 (@F5_Chad)
1/25/14, 9:29 PM
You ain't no boss unless you taking care of the people with yo last name! lesson from @rickyrozay

Advertisement
Advertisement
"I'm staying home for Overtown."

-Demetrius Jackson

Didn't he have another quote very recently about shutting it down and being done with recruiting and not taking any trips?

Yep...

“No more visits for me, all that has been canceled,” Jackson said. “It’s done and I’m going to Miami because they have such a bright future. I give it two years, especially with this class, and we’ll be back in the national title game. My family had a lot of fun, they can’t wait for me to get started because this is home.”

So what y'all going to do? Bad mouth him on twitter IF he decommited like y'all did nigel bethel and make chad have doubts about coming here??? Chill it's a free visit. Learn to put your self in other people shoes for once. DJackson is new to this all.... With that said he will be a cane.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Listen to pete when its good news(Jackson staying w/ Miami), don't listen to pete when its bad news(Valentine headed to LSU). That makes sense right?

How about quit being lap dogs and just come to your own conclusions. Jackson has had issues with the truth, and now he's doing a shady late visit to Arkansas wearing Arkansas gear. He probably won't flip, but I sure wouldn't be all that surprised if he did based on his wish washiness throughout the process.

Advertisement
Back