Demetrius Jackson Thread

Advertisement
These guys never give up

611.jpg

Advertisement

Well! I think that maybe this shuts the little girls up about this man

D'Onofrio LMAO

Coach, just a little to your left. Yep, just a step or two. Good. Oh, almost got it. Little more to your left. Almost perfect. Just one BIG slide to your left. Wait, I'm losing Coach Barrow on the other side now. One more big step left coach and then two little ones.

Lol. Corch D picked the wrong gap in that pic. And agree that Al needs to stop dressing like Steve Martin from My Blue Heaven smh.

Advertisement
Advertisement
IDK mane. Im kind of with Miz here. Am not totally comfortable that this kid is 100% playing it straight. The "giggly confidence" that Arky fans have, the ties to Kirkland, the saying one thing and doing another.... call me paranoid, but I dont trust SH*T until the LOI is in. Seen way too much bullsh*t over the years in recruiting. Id still say he's likely going to be ours, but I wouldnt totally sleep on this situation. I hope Barrow is keeping the heat on this kid. Would be a VICIOUS trolling job on UM though. Unless of course, he has told the staff the truth, and he's just trolling fans on twitter.
not worried about jackson at all. would have to be the most epic of all troll jobs and frankly i don't think this kid has that in him. he just seems like a good kid.

I tend to agree. I believe its an "all or nothing" thing here. He's either genuine and a good kid, whose going to stick, or he's being an EPIC troll dbag just to f*ck over the fanbase. That is why I said he's still likely to be ours. I guess Im about 75-80% confident, but there is still that small percentage of me that doesnt fully trust anything. The "secret visit" to Arky, the ties between SHannon and Ice Harris, and his cousin Kirkland and what went down last year, just give me a gnawing discomfort.

Different year, different kid. DJ has been committed for ages. Kirkland was always playing. Ice got his pound of flesh and peace has been made. DJ is having fun and a little innocent about some of this stuff. Mike has him tuned up since the one hour "decommit". Last year the ncaa was STILL pillowing around and Donna had hard cap on ships. Staff took caculated gamble on couple BTW players and Collins. Got hosed bad. They have behaved very different this year. BTW seems back on board. U school is dying from natual causes. We need to keep pressure up on SlaveTrader and any school he hangs around the playground of.

We still might miss on the NT we need but my God this class looks very good otherwise. QB, Oline, 2 good DTs, outstanding DEs. menfolk at LB, safeties, and maybe JC. Or, Joe and some really nice WRs.

Well! I think that maybe this shuts the little girls up about this man

D'Onofrio LMAO

Coach, just a little to your left. Yep, just a step or two. Good. Oh, almost got it. Little more to your left. Almost perfect. Just one BIG slide to your left. Wait, I'm losing Coach Barrow on the other side now. One more big step left coach and then two little ones.

Lol. Corch D picked the wrong gap in that pic. And agree that Al needs to stop dressing like Steve Martin from My Blue Heaven smh.

Coach D was covering a WR

Advertisement
Can this kid really come in and be an impact player??? Or is he sort of like a project? Reminds me of Ty McCord... but hard for the scheme to use him.

Demetrius Jackson @F5_Jackson
February 5th 9am that's all... I've worked hard for this moment... people ain't go like me but idk they didn't like Jesus ..
8:47 AM - 2 Feb 2014

February 5th 9am that's all... I've worked hard for this moment...������ people ain't go like me but idk they didn't like Jesus .. ������������

He gone.

February 5th 9am that's all... I've worked hard for this moment...������ people ain't go like me but idk they didn't like Jesus .. ������������

Don't let desperate Arky fans throw you off. They're all banking on worthless info.

Advertisement
Back