Demetrius Jackson Thread

DNordy

Redshirt Freshman
59.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Advertisement
I know Pete has said that part of all this is that he literally has no clue how the recruiting process is supposed to work, but Ice Harris has had enough kids get recruited that he should be able to guide him on the right and wrong things to do..

I know Pete has said that part of all this is that he literally has no clue how the recruiting process is supposed to work, but Ice Harris has had enough kids get recruited that he should be able to guide him on the right and wrong things to do..

SIAP Ice encourages them to take trips for the experience, and of course he keeps his relationships solid with other programs and coaches.

Kid visited Arkansas and now Texas this weekend. Ice Harris is pushing the kid anywhere but UM!

And watch out for Arkansas

Advertisement

SIAP Ice encourages them to take trips for the experience, and of course he keeps his relationships solid with other programs and coaches.
There's nothing wrong with that, but he should be able to tell him that don't say you're shutting down your recruitment if you still wanna take visits, etc..

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ice doesn't push kids away he just wants the max exposure possible for BTW, the kids and Ice.

Ice always encourages kids to take their visits, cant say it is to push them away, he just wants them to enjoy the process, but this doesnt really help us bcs these kids can start to have second thoughts

Advertisement
Back