Demetrius Jackson Thread

Advertisement
Jackson's going to be halfway through his Sophomore season and Arkansas' mods are going to be posting "wait for the flip"

Apparently they have convinced themselves that he's trolling UM as payback for the Kirkland fiasco last year.

Advertisement

Re: Demetrius Jackson
« Reply #66 on: Today at 07:25:33 pm »
He might've waited too late to call the Hogs. Might have to settle for the U...

Holy ****, and I thought our fans were delusional. When has this ever been the case?

at least we don't have to go back to 1964 like these guys do to remember their lone glory year. these guys are off the reservation.

Reading their thread in the Arkansas site I am VERY surprised how optimistic they are with Jackson. They think he is all but officially signed and going to be attending Arkansas... Wut da ***?

:nelsonhaha: arky

Advertisement

Re: Demetrius Jackson
« Reply #66 on: Today at 07:25:33 pm »
He might've waited too late to call the Hogs. Might have to settle for the U...

Holy ****, and I thought our fans were delusional. When has this ever been the case?

547.gif

D. Jackson will come in here, redshirt, hit the weights, and then the sky is the limit for this young man. Come on wednesday!!!!

Advertisement
they got two recruits from South Florida and now they think they're getting everybody.

D. Jackson will come in here, redshirt, hit the weights, and then the sky is the limit for this young man. Come on wednesday!!!!

Agree but not sure he redshirts, think he'll see some action late in the year.

Dude is a **** of an athlete, but he needs mass. McCord and AQM will hold it down. Chick and Kamalu in the fold as well. Then you have Chad and Trent. I may be wrong, but I let he and Harris get the laundry this year. unless absolutely necessary.

Dude is a **** of an athlete, but he needs mass. McCord and AQM will hold it down. Chick and Kamalu in the fold as well. Then you have Chad and Trent. I may be wrong, but I let he and Harris get the laundry this year. unless absolutely necessary.

So you're projecting him as a DE? I see him as a DE/OLB rush hybrid.

Advertisement

So you're projecting him as a DE? I see him as a DE/OLB rush hybrid.

I'm thinking same as you.

The idea that Demetrius is going to troll Miami on NSD and sign with arkansas. would exceed keith byrant level of trolling..

The idea that Demetrius is going to troll Miami on NSD and sign with arkansas. would exceed keith byrant level of trolling..

I have a sneaky suspicion he is going to do exactly that. His twitter comments strike me as odd. He keeps saying it's all about the U and U fam and all that then goes on a visit after he said he shut it down and supposedly going to Texas this week.

I'll wait til he is announced signed next week

Advertisement
Back