Demetrius Jackson Thread

The idea that Demetrius is going to troll Miami on NSD and sign with arkansas. would exceed keith byrant level of trolling..

I have a sneaky suspicion he is going to do exactly that. His twitter comments strike me as odd. He keeps saying it's all about the U and U fam and all that then goes on a visit after he said he shut it down and supposedly going to Texas this week.

I'll wait til he is announced signed next week

You do not trust the future Rev Jackson?

Advertisement
devonaire clarington ‏@dev_go_deep 11h
@F5_Jackson u going to the U

Hide conversation Reply Retweet Favorite More
10:53 PM - 29 Jan 2014 · Details

Tweet text
Reply to @dev_go_deep @F5_Jackson
Dismiss Image will appear as a link

Demetrius Jackson ‏@F5_Jackson 11h
@dev_go_deep yea bra wbu
Reply Retweet Favorite More Expand

onaire clarington ‏@dev_go_deep 11h
@F5_Jackson idk yet idk say it on here ppl b tweet watching n writing it down
10:54 PM - 29 Jan 2014 · Details

Clarington asked him was he going to the U. And djack said yea bra and he asked him..... Stop worrying about djack man. He going to miami

devonaire clarington ‏@dev_go_deep 11h
@F5_Jackson u going to the U

10:53 PM - 29 Jan 2014 · Details

Tweet text
Reply to @dev_go_deep @F5_Jackson
Dismiss Image will appear as a link

Demetrius Jackson ‏@F5_Jackson 11h
@dev_go_deep yea bra wbu
Reply Retweet Favorite More Expand

onaire clarington ‏@dev_go_deep 11h
@F5_Jackson idk yet idk say it on here ppl b tweet watching n writing it down
10:54 PM - 29 Jan 2014 · Details

Clarington asked him was he going to the U. And djack said yea bra and he asked him..... Stop worrying about djack man. He going to miami

You seem to worry a lot about other people's worries.

IDK mane. Im kind of with Miz here. Am not totally comfortable that this kid is 100% playing it straight. The "giggly confidence" that Arky fans have, the ties to Kirkland, the saying one thing and doing another.... call me paranoid, but I dont trust SH*T until the LOI is in. Seen way too much bullsh*t over the years in recruiting. Id still say he's likely going to be ours, but I wouldnt totally sleep on this situation. I hope Barrow is keeping the heat on this kid. Would be a VICIOUS trolling job on UM though. Unless of course, he has told the staff the truth, and he's just trolling fans on twitter.

IDK mane. Im kind of with Miz here. Am not totally comfortable that this kid is 100% playing it straight. The "giggly confidence" that Arky fans have, the ties to Kirkland, the saying one thing and doing another.... call me paranoid, but I dont trust SH*T until the LOI is in. Seen way too much bullsh*t over the years in recruiting. Id still say he's likely going to be ours, but I wouldnt totally sleep on this situation. I hope Barrow is keeping the heat on this kid. Would be a VICIOUS trolling job on UM though. Unless of course, he has told the staff the truth, and he's just trolling fans on twitter.

not worried about jackson at all. would have to be the most epic of all troll jobs and frankly i don't think this kid has that in him. he just seems like a good kid.

Advertisement

not worried about jackson at all. would have to be the most epic of all troll jobs and frankly i don't think this kid has that in him. he just seems like a good kid.

I tend to agree. I believe its an "all or nothing" thing here. He's either genuine and a good kid, whose going to stick, or he's being an EPIC troll dbag just to f*ck over the fanbase. That is why I said he's still likely to be ours. I guess Im about 75-80% confident, but there is still that small percentage of me that doesnt fully trust anything. The "secret visit" to Arky, the ties between SHannon and Ice Harris, and his cousin Kirkland and what went down last year, just give me a gnawing discomfort.

Al Golden has Miami headed to National Championships, a very good and strong recruiting class coming in with or without some of the Dade County kids who are non-decisive. If Jackson wants to go to Arkansas good luck, a terrible climate, nothing to do a long way from home and both difficult and expensive to get to. Arkansas is still looking for their first win in the SEC under Bielema. Why is it Randy Shannon's name appears so oftern as wanting to leave Arkansas for another coaching position?

Jackson can be a star at Miami and play immediately at home in front of friends and family but if he goes elsewhere good luck to him, too many verbal games being played for my liking. Jackson has NFL potential he should get serious and that starts with your word.

Advertisement
610.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back