Demetrius Jackson Thread

Demetrius Jackson @F5_Jackson
February 5th 9am that's all... I've worked hard for this moment...������ people ain't go like me but idk they didn't like Jesus .. ������������
8:47 AM - 2 Feb 2014

Don't let desperate Arky fans throw you off. They're all banking on worthless info.

Arkansas fans aren't the only ones banking on worthless info.

Crootin

Advertisement
Demetrius Jackson
@F5_Jackson

Wednesday and it's official ima be a cane
1:51pm - 2 Feb 14

This should close this Thread, and worry about other recruits, kid is 100% Cane....

11.png

Advertisement

I dont like this. Dont like this at all. I have a pretty good bullsh*t alarm, and it kind of just started to buzz. Not going off fully, but its tingling.

If there is one kid who would probably be delighting in DJ punking UM, it would probably be Bethel, if he was given the cold shoulder. That 100% Miami Commitment comment just seems over the top.

Advertisement
Advertisement
one thing y'all need to remember:

high school kids aren't trolling you

they don't care about you

they don't know who you are

You putting your rep down on this one? You dont find some of this a bit odd? The secret OV. The rumors from Arkansas that Kirkland has been assuring people he's going up there. These over the top tweets like this one "100 Cane Commit" from Bethel of all people?

Advertisement
I don't think it means much... Even if Bethel hates the U he's still proud of his teammate... I think it's sincere... DJ wants to be here... We seen how many relatives was in that pic... They won't be able to travel to Arky... Kid is here to stay... Even if Arky granted him permission to committ when he was an unknown he would have ended up a cane at the end of day... As soon as the scholly came through the kid was ours... If he ended up somewhere else on nsd you would have to question him as a person...

Advertisement
Back