Demetrius Jackson Thread

Advertisement
fans almost never play any part in the recruiting process whatsoever. keith bryant is an exception.

the same people who think they're being trolled by high school kids also think they were gonna sway dalvin cook to UM by making a photoshop of him with clinton portis and willis mcgahee.

we don't matter. it's ok. it's better that way.

Completely incorrect. I am good friends with former Alabama safety Vinnie Sunseri, and before he got his offer from Bama, he was deciding between Pitt (where his dad and brother played) and Louisville. The Pitt fans were dismissive of him, thinking he was a lock because he was legacy. On the other hand Louisville fans were tweeting at him everyday hoping he would pick them, and he was STRONGLY leaning to Louisville citing the fan base a main reason. In the end he chose Bama because his dad was a coach there at the time, but fans definitely played a part in his recruiting.

fans almost never play any part in the recruiting process whatsoever. keith bryant is an exception.

the same people who think they're being trolled by high school kids also think they were gonna sway dalvin cook to UM by making a photoshop of him with clinton portis and willis mcgahee.

Completely incorrect. I am good friends with former Alabama safety Vinnie Sunseri, and before he got his offer from Bama, he was deciding between Pitt (where his dad and brother played) and Louisville. The Pitt fans were dismissive of him, thinking he was a lock because he was legacy. On the other hand Louisville fans were tweeting at him everyday hoping he would pick them, and he was STRONGLY leaning to Louisville citing the fan base a main reason. In the end he chose Bama because his dad was a coach there at the time, but fans definitely played a part in his recruiting.

And of course tweeting recruits is supposed to be a no no. That's the frustrating part even if you wanted to tweet stuff like come to the u or we need you you would be breaking a rule.

And of course tweeting recruits is supposed to be a no no. That's the frustrating part even if you wanted to tweet stuff like come to the u or we need you you would be breaking a rule.

Also feeding the ego's of 17 year old kids. Many of our kids have handled their recruitment like pros. Kaaya, Jenkins, Darling, Yearby and on and on, and then their are those that want drama and stage time.

Advertisement

Also feeding the ego's of 17 year old kids. Many of our kids from OOS have handled their recruitment like pros. Kaaya, Jenkins, Darling, Yearby and on and on, and then their are those that want drama and stage time.

Agree but have you seen some of these sec fans relentlessly tweeting these kids like Jackson berrios etc.

Also feeding the ego's of 17 year old kids. Many of our kids from OOS have handled their recruitment like pros. Kaaya, Jenkins, Darling, Yearby and on and on, and then their are those that want drama and stage time.

Agree but have you seen some of these sec fans relentlessly tweeting these kids like Jackson berrios etc.

Only down the road will the impact of social media and the internet on recruiting will be understood, the money part not so much.

Demetrius Jackson ‏@F5_Jackson Feb 2
Once I sign Wednesday my program starts for underprivileged kids of Miami... �������� #Blessed

wow….he's even trolling underprivileged kids from overtown

Ok, that makes me feel better. For a kid who is religious and supposedly all about family and all that, that would be about the scummiest thing in the world to be joking about and lying about.

so the million pictures of him throwing up the U all over with family and friends, as well as the 50 daily tweets about how proud he is to be a Cane wasn't enough…. ?

Are you present to how crazy you are?

As I said, if the kid was doing this, it was obviously a massive troll job, and the rationale behind it would have to be some kind of payback over the Kirkland fiasco last year. I havent said the kid is definitely doing that. Ive said that there have been a few things that have given me concerns with him over the last few months, not the least of which is the giddy certainty that Arkansas fans and mods have that he is theirs, and that Kirkland has told people up there that DJ is coming. Where would all that have come from? Is DJ trolling Arkansas? If he's trolling them, then he could be trolling us. Ya dig? Ive been following this sh*t for almost 3 decades man, NOTHING surprises me with these kids anymore. Im also suspicious by nature, its what I do for a living. Lol.

you are out of your ******* mind, but if for some reason your bat **** tardish theory were to come true, you will forever be known as "The Troll Whisperer"

Advertisement
I'm ready for it to be Thursday so we can start talking Miami football and those who will be apart of the team. I'm thoroughly annoyed by all the speculating. I'm part of the problem too.

Advertisement
hes a HOG, good luck to Miami tomorrow

374.gif

DJ is all Cane, bruh.

i have to tell you Arky fans are fu_cking magical. When they are getting good news from a recruit.. its all over the place. they tweet it, talk smack but when the recruit backs away from Arky, you can't find it anywhere.. its like they were never even recruiting him.

but us.... a recruit comes out and states 20 times he is all Cane and we are already writing him off lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back