Demetrius Jackson Thread

one thing y'all need to remember:

high school kids aren't trolling you

they don't care about you

they don't know who you are

WRONG. DJ was very vocal about UM fans that talked sh*t about Bethel when he decommited and flipped to TTU. He's also put out tweets several times about "To Miami fans" and "tell MIami fans ***".

These kids are very much aware that their tweets and actions are being closely followed and scrutinized by fans from all over.

Advertisement
The hoopla is sickening. Can't wait for the kid to sign and then be on the bottom of the totem poll. Hope he's getting all the fun in now bc after Wednesday he's another kid who better put up or nobody will give two ***** about him.

You putting your rep down on this one? You dont find some of this a bit odd? The secret OV. The rumors from Arkansas that Kirkland has been assuring people he's going up there. These over the top tweets like this one "100 Cane Commit" from Bethel of all people?
Like I said, I trust Pete on this one but I would like to know his opinion on Bethel's tweets... he obviously isn't doing it out of the goodness of his heart to compliment DJ and congratulate Miami. And as far as Pete putting his rep on the line, it's unfair to hold him to that standard in this crazy-*** business we call 'Crootin.

fans almost never play any part in the recruiting process whatsoever. keith bryant is an exception.

the same people who think they're being trolled by high school kids also think they were gonna sway dalvin cook to UM by making a photoshop of him with clinton portis and willis mcgahee.

we don't matter. it's ok. it's better that way.

I hope the kid is legit. He's alway struck me as a very decent and honest kid. I would hate to think he's been pulling this kind of a d0chebag game this whole time. I just have an odd feeling about some of this.

Advertisement
fans almost never play any part in the recruiting process whatsoever. keith bryant is an exception.

the same people who think they're being trolled by high school kids also think they were gonna sway dalvin cook to UM by making a photoshop of him with clinton portis and willis mcgahee.

we don't matter. it's ok. it's better that way.
I agree that we as fans don't generally matter in a croots' decision. However, that is totally different than a croot tweeting false information to get a rise out of a fan base.

You putting your rep down on this one? You dont find some of this a bit odd? The secret OV. The rumors from Arkansas that Kirkland has been assuring people he's going up there. These over the top tweets like this one "100 Cane Commit" from Bethel of all people?
Like I said, I trust Pete on this one but I would like to know his opinion on Bethel's tweets... he obviously isn't doing it out of the goodness of his heart to compliment DJ and congratulate Miami. And as far as Pete putting his rep on the line, it's unfair to hold him to that standard in this crazy-*** business we call 'Crootin.

I wasnt trying to put Pete on the spot as if his Rep would be hurt if the kid is lying. It was more like "Are you going all in on this based on what you know", not just a random opinion.

maybe it's just that nigel bethel is happy for his friend and doesn't actually hold any animosity towards an entire fanbase of people? wouldn't that be something

Dont forget the cryptic "lot of people arent going to like me on NSD" from a few days ago.

Advertisement
Demetrius Jackson ‏@F5_Jackson Feb 2
Once I sign Wednesday my program starts for underprivileged kids of Miami... #Blessed

wow….he's even trolling underprivileged kids from overtown

maybe it's just that nigel bethel is happy for his friend and doesn't actually hold any animosity towards an entire fanbase of people? wouldn't that be something

It could be man. But some idiots really lit into Bethel on twitter after he decommitted. Wouldnt be surprised in the least bit if that kid had animosity towards UM fans.

Once I sign Wednesday my program starts for underprivileged kids of Miami... �������� #Blessed

Ok, that makes me feel better. For a kid who is religious and supposedly all about family and all that, that would be about the scummiest thing in the world to be joking about and lying about.

Advertisement
Just take the kid at his word and forget about conspiracy theories. ***** worse than Kaaya constantly telling everyone hes a Cane and nobody wanting to buy it.

Advertisement
Once I sign Wednesday my program starts for underprivileged kids of Miami... �������� #Blessed

Ok, that makes me feel better. For a kid who is religious and supposedly all about family and all that, that would be about the scummiest thing in the world to be joking about and lying about.

so the million pictures of him throwing up the U all over with family and friends, as well as the 50 daily tweets about how proud he is to be a Cane wasn't enough…. ?

Are you present to how crazy you are?

Just take the kid at his word and forget about conspiracy theories. ****s worse than Kaaya constantly telling everyone hes a Cane and nobody wanting to buy it.

This is not at all like Kaaya. Kaaya was up front about everything he did the whole time. IT was all b.s. speculation by so called "recruiting experts".

The DJ stuff has its roots from Arkansas posters who swear Kirkland has somehow indicated that DJ is going to Ark, and then some of the things DJ has said and done, including the "secret OV" to Arkansas 2 weeks ago.

so the million pictures of him throwing up the U all over with family and friends, as well as the 50 daily tweets about how proud he is to be a Cane wasn't enough…. ?

Are you present to how crazy you are?

As I said, if the kid was doing this, it was obviously a massive troll job, and the rationale behind it would have to be some kind of payback over the Kirkland fiasco last year. I havent said the kid is definitely doing that. Ive said that there have been a few things that have given me concerns with him over the last few months, not the least of which is the giddy certainty that Arkansas fans and mods have that he is theirs, and that Kirkland has told people up there that DJ is coming. Where would all that have come from? Is DJ trolling Arkansas? If he's trolling them, then he could be trolling us. Ya dig? Ive been following this sh*t for almost 3 decades man, NOTHING surprises me with these kids anymore. Im also suspicious by nature, its what I do for a living. Lol.

Advertisement
Back