Dayall Harris

Wasn't very impressed with his high school tape but he's got a nice frame.

Would prefer to see Berrios work exclusively in the slot with Bruce backing him up.

I was, dude gets off of the line like its no ones business.

Watch closely. when the ball is snapped this man is almost always the first person moving. Great burst. Tough and nasty. willing to block and catch the ball in major traffic. I saw a **** of a football player in his tape. Not just a guy with an amazing team around him.

He may not be the next mega tron. but dude is a **** of a football player.

Areyousayinghehasthatdoginhim?

Advertisement
Wasn't very impressed with his high school tape but he's got a nice frame.

Would prefer to see Berrios work exclusively in the slot with Bruce backing him up.

I was, dude gets off of the line like its no ones business.

Watch closely. when the ball is snapped this man is almost always the first person moving. Great burst. Tough and nasty. willing to block and catch the ball in major traffic. I saw a **** of a football player in his tape. Not just a guy with an amazing team around him.

He may not be the next mega tron. but dude is a **** of a football player.

Areyousayinghehasthatdoginhim?

Man, he's a straight mutt. One play he blocked the guy and made him quit then got all in his ear too. Straight DAWG!*NO GEORGIA*

:26V9R6P: :beedog1:

When the majority of our skill position players' teeth match their watches in color and shine, you know we're back on top. At least this is a start.

Advertisement
Z: COLEY/RICHARDS/LEWIS

X: CAGER/HARRIS/LANGHAM

S: BERRIOS/BRUCE/MULLINS

Why would the best player on the team, Bruce, be backing up one of the worst players on the team? And why would the best WR on the team, Harris, be backing up a mediocre guy like Cager?

He doesn't want to put too much pressure on Samborghini right off the bat.

Can you quantify how much Samboghini would be affected by rok's posts?

I can, but I am in the middle of preparing a lecture for today's class. I will do it later.

Greentree All-American.

Let me know when he actually does something in a game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
The offense has good front-line talent but not enough depth imo.

No viable backup to Kaaya.

Nobody behind Yearby who has proven to be a good enough runner, although Walton should do fine as the backup.

Richards, Bruce, Harris have yet to play a snap and are already being counted on.

The OL should improve but there are some definite jaguars there.

Advertisement
"He said coaches are 'expecting me to step up and lead right away. In weight training, they expect me to already know some of the workouts and not just fold up like a freshman, you feel me? I’ve been vibing with the coaches. I have high expectations for them, and high expectations for myself.'"

This is really good. We need someone to push Stacy.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Z: COLEY/RICHARDS/LEWIS

X: CAGER/HARRIS/LANGHAM

S: BERRIOS/BRUCE/MULLINS

Cager aint doing anything but going for jump balls in end zone. this ****es me off. i had a kid who is very good and his 5 star teammate who is gonna be a fresh at FSU would have likely come to um with him. they went for cager and wouldnt pull chatham's offer, a kid who didnt want to come here. smh. im beating a dead horse

With that gold grill and confident to ****y demeanor, Dayall Harris is now my favorite player on the team lol... No way hes not going to ball the **** out!!

#15 is the last person we need to worry about getting it done.

If true Kaaya has no excuses but to get it done this year... That includes beating FSU and playing for the ACC title.

Ppl on this board think you have to have Randy Moss McGahee Ray Lewis And Sean Taylor type talent at every position to win in cfb far from reality.

Harris (if true) with Coley, Berrios, Richards, Bruce, a little bit of Lewis, Cager, and Mullins. With Njoku, Dobard, and Henderson is more than enough to have an unstoppable receiving corp. With Yearby, Walton, and Gus should be able to have an unstoppable offense.

10 wins and a bowl victory minimum Or 10+ wins, ACC title, and chance to play for a national title.

I disagree i think hes the 1st gotta be able to carry the team even when the defense is giving up points, if receivers drop a couple balls, or if the pocket isnt always perfect.

Advertisement
Back