Dayall Harris

Advertisement
If true Kaaya has no excuses but to get it done this year... That includes beating FSU and playing for the ACC title.

Ppl on this board think you have to have Randy Moss McGahee Ray Lewis And Sean Taylor type talent at every position to win in cfb far from reality.

Harris (if true) with Coley, Berrios, Richards, Bruce, a little bit of Lewis, Cager, and Mullins. With Njoku, Dobard, and Henderson is more than enough to have an unstoppable receiving corp. With Yearby, Walton, and Gus should be able to have an unstoppable offense.

10 wins and a bowl victory minimum Or 10+ wins, ACC title, and chance to play for a national title.

Z: COLEY/RICHARDS/LEWIS

X: CAGER/HARRIS/LANGHAM

S: BERRIOS/BRUCE/MULLINS

Why would the best player on the team, Bruce, be backing up one of the worst players on the team? And why would the best WR on the team, Harris, be backing up a mediocre guy like Cager?

He doesn't want to put too much pressure on Samborghini right off the bat.

Dude the maintenance on those Samborghinis is ridiculous. Keep that **** in the garage till we need it i'm not paying 2k for an oil change.

Id settle for Harris being a reliable guy who can be counted on for 40 catches and can be a solid, possession-type of guy

IMO, the health of Stacy Coley will key how this unit does overall. He does what we hope and can( knock on wood) then it allows the other guys to fit into their roles and the younger guys to come along properly....

Why would the best player on the team, Bruce, be backing up one of the worst players on the team? And why would the best WR on the team, Harris, be backing up a mediocre guy like Cager?

Can you quantify how much Samboghini would be affected by rok's posts?

Advertisement
here's to hoping he is

dayall.jpg

What the fck shoe is that ****? Garanimals?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
#15 is the last person we need to worry about getting it done.

If true Kaaya has no excuses but to get it done this year... That includes beating FSU and playing for the ACC title.

Ppl on this board think you have to have Randy Moss McGahee Ray Lewis And Sean Taylor type talent at every position to win in cfb far from reality.

Harris (if true) with Coley, Berrios, Richards, Bruce, a little bit of Lewis, Cager, and Mullins. With Njoku, Dobard, and Henderson is more than enough to have an unstoppable receiving corp. With Yearby, Walton, and Gus should be able to have an unstoppable offense.

10 wins and a bowl victory minimum Or 10+ wins, ACC title, and chance to play for a national title.

Advertisement

Dude the maintenance on those Samborghinis is ridiculous. Keep that **** in the garage till we need it i'm not paying 2k for an oil change.

You're not lying!! I pay $2800... FML

These two guys are both very good, and had they come in at the same time I'd give Bruce the edge. Two years experience with the starting QB is big though.
LOL@people thinking that Berries will play ahead of Sam Bruce. I don't want to call Sam Bruce the best receiver on the team, but he might be the best receiver on the team when the dust settles.

All aboard the Hyperbole Train!! i love the homer stuff more than anyone, but this dude isn't better than Stacy Coley.

If Coley cant stay healthy than dayall can be better

You are correct. If Coley doesn't play and Harris does, then Harris should be better. If Coley gets decapitated Harris will definitely be better.

If Coley gets decapitated, CMR better Robert Strong that son of a *****.

A few sites say Dayall Harris ran a 4.4 at one point. His HS tape he looks ok, but not that fast. If he's the best WR on the roster, that's either really good or really bad. I'm so confused / excited.

Advertisement
Back