Dayall Harris

I didn't even have to scroll through one whole page to get to someone pumping up Berrios. Great white hope.

I don't think it's a great white hope thing with Berrios. I think the kid has legit skills but has suffered two knee injuries which hurt his development. Lateral quickness and exp!osion are the foundation of his game and those knees really slowed him down. I think Berrios is the most healthy he has been here and we should see some good production from him this year and next.

I think people expected him to be the white Santana Moss but that was never his game. He's not the type of guy that's going to electrify a stadium. What he will or should do is provide a very consistent presence in the short to intermediate middle out of the slot position with the occasional long gainer.

I agree. I just think with white WR they get pushed into one category or another. McCaffery or Welker depending on their height. However, Berrios' game screams Welker. And that would be amazing if we could get that kind of reliability out of the slot position.

The main issue will be, is that part of the game plan? Will Brad be willing to take those routes that are glorified runs, via 2-5 yd gainers? The reason the Pats work that role so well is because it is a main focus of their game plan.

If Richt is trying to run to set up the deep ball, then those routes will be overlooked more often than not. We all know how many time JH threw deep when the underneath was wide open. I am excited to see a healthy Berrios. Kids has good vision, and great quickness. He could be an asset to this offense so long as we use him to the best of his abilities. Run him on deep balls and its a waste....

I think we'll see a lot of underneath this year just because of our personel and shaky Oline. Walton, Berrios, Njoku and Herndon are going to cause a lot of matchup problems for defenses. If coley and harris can stretch the field we're going to kill it.

Advertisement
I didn't even have to scroll through one whole page to get to someone pumping up Berrios. Great white hope.[/QUOT

The main issue will be, is that part of the game plan? Will Brad be willing to take those routes that are glorified runs, via 2-5 yd gainers? The reason the Pats work that role so well is because it is a main focus of their game plan.

If Richt is trying to run to set up the deep ball, then those routes will be overlooked more often than not. We all know how many time JH threw deep when the underneath was wide open. I am excited to see a healthy Berrios. Kids has good vision, and great quickness. He could be an asset to this offense so long as we use him to the best of his abilities. Run him on deep balls and its a waste....

The shallow crossing route is the first read in Richt's passing offense. You will see a lot of short throws.

The offense has good front-line talent but not enough depth imo.

No viable backup to Kaaya.

Nobody behind Yearby who has proven to be a good enough runner, although Walton should do fine as the backup.

Richards, Bruce, Harris have yet to play a snap and are already being counted on.

The OL should improve but there are some definite jaguars there.

Go ahead and ask Nick Saban if South Florida true freshmen wide receivers can contribute in a big way, such as being a #1 receiver?

I didn't even have to scroll through one whole page to get to someone pumping up Berrios. Great white hope.

I don't think it's a great white hope thing with Berrios. I think the kid has legit skills but has suffered two knee injuries which hurt his development. Lateral quickness and exp!osion are the foundation of his game and those knees really slowed him down. I think Berrios is the most healthy he has been here and we should see some good production from him this year and next.

I think people expected him to be the white Santana Moss but that was never his game. He's not the type of guy that's going to electrify a stadium. What he will or should do is provide a very consistent presence in the short to intermediate middle out of the slot position with the occasional long gainer.

I agree. I just think with white WR they get pushed into one category or another. McCaffery or Welker depending on their height. However, Berrios' game screams Welker. And that would be amazing if we could get that kind of reliability out of the slot position.

I think we'll see a lot of underneath this year just because of our personel and shaky Oline. Walton, Berrios, Njoku and Herndon are going to cause a lot of matchup problems for defenses. If coley and harris can stretch the field we're going to kill it.

look at pics of him at end of season and now. new staff cut alot of weight off of him. kid has played through injuries and was bloated up. im giving him a chance.

Advertisement
This is surprising to me and very welcome news. Hopefully, D. Harris comes out blazing once camp opens. The opportunity for a young WR at the U right now is as good as you'll find anywhere in the country. Plenty of PT opportunity available with a future 1st rounder, possibly top 5-10 pick throwing you the ball.

here's to hoping he is

[TWEET]742099659649388549[/TWEET]

If hes wearing 47 he would be 1st good receiver since the playmaker to wear that number

Expert Canes analysis, right there.

With age comes humility. As you can see, he dropped the "canes expert" from his moniker. I can no longer consider him a Canes expert, as he's no longer labeled himself as one.

You may not consider him a Canes expert, but he's a Canes expert. Who else has and drops knowledge like he did in the quote?

Advertisement
here's to hoping he is

[TWEET]742099659649388549[/TWEET]

If hes wearing 47 he would be 1st good receiver since the playmaker to wear that number

Expert Canes analysis, right there.

With age comes humility. As you can see, he dropped the "canes expert" from his moniker. I can no longer consider him a Canes expert, as he's no longer labeled himself as one.

You may not consider him a Canes expert, but he's a Canes expert. Who else has and drops knowledge like he did in the quote?

I stand corrected. He certainly provided us with information outside the average base of knowledge with regard to the number 47.

Nobody behind Yearby who has proven to be a good enough runner, although Walton should do fine as the backup.

Richards, Bruce, Harris have yet to play a snap and are already being counted on.

Go ahead and ask Nick Saban if South Florida true freshmen wide receivers can contribute in a big way, such as being a #1 receiver?

That's a lot easier to do when you have the nation's best power running game to set up the pass.

I like Richards, Harris, Bruce but to expect production like Ridley's is out of the question.

Advertisement

That's a lot easier to do when you have the nation's best power running game to set up the pass.

I like Richards, Harris, Bruce but to expect production like Ridley's is out of the question.
WR is one of the easiest position to integrate into an offense. We see it time and time again in all levels of football. I wouldn't worry about that too much.

And Richt's play calling will help the RBs. Coley was simply trash. Seems like he was just calling random plays when he felt like it.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

All I see is Orange and Green! I personally hope he scores every time he touches the ball. I could careless what color he is.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back