Dayall Harris

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
Spoke to someone within the program today who thinks Harris is the best WR on the roster right now. They wouldn't have taken a chance on him if they didn't think he would be ready to make an impact right away. Seems like he's impressing early.

Very smooth route runner and with the ball in his hands. He seems to excel in with intermediate routes.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Pete - Better than Coley?

I'll wait to make judgement on that because we know what Coley is capable of when he's at full speed. Just passing along what I was told. This person did say BEST on the roster, including Coley.

Advertisement
All aboard the Hyperbole Train!! i love the homer stuff more than anyone, but this dude isn't better than Stacy Coley.

Advertisement
IF this is true...it's imperative that Cager steps his ish up....him and harris on the outside with coley in slot (and bruce) could be deadly

Advertisement
IF this is true...it's imperative that Cager steps his ish up....him and harris on the outside with coley in slot (and bruce) could be deadly

Cager really does need to take it to the next level. His hands are fine, but he needs to use that body correctly

I'm not on the hype train because I'm not a big 7 on 7 guy, but a kid I know very well that played at Ol' Miss told me he was just as good as Treadwell (IHO). I'm sure they can tell if they have a Baller on board, it becomes pretty obvious. If true, Harris, Richards and Coley would be pretty formidable. Add Bruce and Berrios at slot and we got something.

Advertisement
I feel Berrios gets overlooked. He had a nice spring and showed flashes in games. Coley, Harris, Richards, Berrios, Bruce and maybe Mullins if he gets in will be pretty formidable.

Wasn't very impressed with his high school tape but he's got a nice frame.

Would prefer to see Berrios work exclusively in the slot with Bruce backing him up.

I didn't even have to scroll through one whole page to get to someone pumping up Berrios. Great white hope.

Advertisement
Back