Dayall Harris

Advertisement
So Harris is a short intermediate move the chain type guy? We could use someone like a poor mans anquan boldin type

Advertisement
good stuff... depends on who is making that call, but if it's a coach on the staff then i dont think its just hype.

with WR's, you can generally tell.

LOL@people thinking that Berries will play ahead of Sam Bruce. I don't want to call Sam Bruce the best receiver on the team, but he might be the best receiver on the team when the dust settles.

Advertisement
LOL@people thinking that Berries will play ahead of Sam Bruce. I don't want to call Sam Bruce the best receiver on the team, but he might be the best receiver on the team when the dust settles.

Why would you be averse to calling the best receiver on the team the best receiver on the team?

Why would you be averse to calling the best receiver on the team the best receiver on the team?

The kid was just admitted to the school recently. Let him get acclimated to the school and then I'll start getting into the hyperbole so common on these fan sites. Right now, I don't want to put too much pressure on the young man or detract from the contributions of the others.

Hope the praise materializes on the field. So long as Mullins gets in, I would classify this WR as elite. If Harris lives up to the hype, maybe even top 3 in the country? Pretty impressive hauls for WR and LB. Lets hope CMR can do this with CB and OL this cycle.

Advertisement

The kid was just admitted to the school recently. Let him get acclimated to the school and then I'll start getting into the hyperbole so common on these fan sites. Right now, I don't want to put too much pressure on the young man or detract from the contributions of the others.

You're a very honorable guy for being such a middle of the road guy on this subject and for protecting the other players on the roster. I could swear I saw you a couple weeks ago telling us Sam would wipe his *** with Berries and that Berries should be cut because he'll never see the field with Sam here. That must have been someone else.

You're a very honorable guy for being such a middle of the road guy on this subject and for protecting the other players on the roster. I could swear I saw you a couple weeks ago telling us Sam would wipe his *** with Berries and that Berries should be cut because he'll never see the field with Sam here. That must have been someone else.

Look, Jerky, I don't need to talk to you.

Advertisement
Z: COLEY/RICHARDS/LEWIS

X: CAGER/HARRIS/LANGHAM

S: BERRIOS/BRUCE/MULLINS

Z: COLEY/RICHARDS/LEWIS

X: CAGER/HARRIS/LANGHAM

S: BERRIOS/BRUCE/MULLINS

Why would the best player on the team, Bruce, be backing up one of the worst players on the team? And why would the best WR on the team, Harris, be backing up a mediocre guy like Cager?

Advertisement
Back