Dayall Harris

Advertisement
here's to hoping he is

View attachment 36594

What the fck shoe is that ****? Garanimals?

Thats them Jeremy Scott Adidas, I personally wouldn't wear them but they got a little weight with some sneakerheads.

Sneakerheads are ****ing stupid. If they called those tony the tigers the would've sold 10x more.

No wonder he nice he driving dat golf cart...i remember the dalas cowboys having troublr with one

01preach_span .jpg

Better than Coley???? .. let me go ahead and pray for that boy now....

Advertisement
Eh doubt he'll do much. I see Coley and Richards as the top 2 this season with Berrios and Bruce in the slot.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Wasn't very impressed with his high school tape but he's got a nice frame.

Would prefer to see Berrios work exclusively in the slot with Bruce backing him up.

I was, dude gets off of the line like its no ones business.

Watch closely. when the ball is snapped this man is almost always the first person moving. Great burst. Tough and nasty. willing to block and catch the ball in major traffic. I saw a **** of a football player in his tape. Not just a guy with an amazing team around him.

He may not be the next mega tron. but dude is a **** of a football player.

If true Kaaya has no excuses but to get it done this year... That includes beating FSU and playing for the ACC title.

Ppl on this board think you have to have Randy Moss McGahee Ray Lewis And Sean Taylor type talent at every position to win in cfb far from reality.

Harris (if true) with Coley, Berrios, Richards, Bruce, a little bit of Lewis, Cager, and Mullins. With Njoku, Dobard, and Henderson is more than enough to have an unstoppable receiving corp. With Yearby, Walton, and Gus should be able to have an unstoppable offense.

10 wins and a bowl victory minimum Or 10+ wins, ACC title, and chance to play for a national title.

In order to have a good offense and be able to set up big plays, you have to complete the bread and butter plays and fundamentals of the game. Proper releases, catch and secure properly before you run. One thing I can say is the backs have been pretty good about fumbling. If the WRs can be reliable catchers of the football we're going to be one of the better offenses in CFB. To be honest I expect the run-game to be strong. People are gonna dare us to run with 7 in the box before they let brad pick them apart. I expect Walton and our "average" RB committee to look solid.

Advertisement
Eh doubt he'll do much. I see Coley and Richards as the top 2 this season with Berrios and Bruce in the slot.

Sam Bruce is number 2 you'll see soon enough.
Richards will be better long term. Bruce is more college ready.

Bruce has the best lateral movement of all the WRs. He's Duke Johnson in a WR body. I expect he will do work and be a release valve for this offense. I expect he'll catch a lot of short routs or drags and turn them up field. He will be a Wes Welker to Tom Brady and basically function as an extension of the running game. That's just the easiest way to get him involved and let him do what he does in my opinion. We'll see.

If true Kaaya has no excuses but to get it done this year... That includes beating FSU and playing for the ACC title.

Ppl on this board think you have to have Randy Moss McGahee Ray Lewis And Sean Taylor type talent at every position to win in cfb far from reality.

Harris (if true) with Coley, Berrios, Richards, Bruce, a little bit of Lewis, Cager, and Mullins. With Njoku, Dobard, and Henderson is more than enough to have an unstoppable receiving corp. With Yearby, Walton, and Gus should be able to have an unstoppable offense.

10 wins and a bowl victory minimum Or 10+ wins, ACC title, and chance to play for a national title.

10 wins are possible if the offense clicks. But the notion of a national championship is way out of line. Not saying the defense will be any worse than it has been but they have to step up in a major way to even get to the playoffs. You can't just always outscore the other team in shootouts and we're not going to. It's going to take a year or two for a top level defense to emerge. Then we can be thinking playoffs.

Advertisement
Back