David Feeley & S&C: Miami is much Smaller, far less physical, slower and less intimidating than Bama

And just when I need it most, CIS fam there to pick me up...

hug-short.gif

Advertisement
I remember years ago when we played Louisville in the Russell Bowl in Orlando and we were substantially bigger than Louisville. Teddy Bridgewater and Louisville tore us apart. They were smaller, they were faster, they were more focused and they played to win the game. I was at this game, we were substantially bigger than Louisville all the way across the board. We looked like a Big 10 team under Al Golden and Louisville looked like the old Miami teams, smaller, faster and with an amazing killer instinct.

Now as far as Bama, when we cam out for the coin toss, the sent a dude out that made King look like Webster. Miami looked like a middle school team compared to Bama, but I don't think size was the deciding issue in this game. Alabama is elite and Miami is not elite in anything except the kicking and punting teams.

Our DLmen were small. Our WRs were small lining up vs Bama DBs.

If you don’t believe me, go find Tyreke’s quote. He said something like the only difference between Georgia and Miami is Georgia guys were way bigger. It’s true.
Is there like a magical elixir that’s gonna make our players grow 3 inches and put an extra 20-30lbs on them? At the end of the day UM recruits smaller players. Bama DBs were not anymore bigger than our WRs they were just more physical.

Advertisement
Is there a certain spell Feeley can cast that will turn Mike Harley into Megatron? What exactly is it you'd like him to do?
Mike can eat clen, tren hard all day long, and inject CJC 1295/Ipamorelin directly into his eyeballs before each snap....Feeley must not scream and yell enough incoherent, unintelligible comments in the weight room like Scott Cochran. That HAS to be the difference.

Bama is more about strength training in the weight room... Miami is into body building...big difference...

Advertisement
Miami is much smaller, less physical, slower and far less intimidating than Alabama. Some of this is a coaching philosophy thing, some of it the fact that we don’t tackle to the ground in practice (huge mistake, IMO), but how is this not an indictment of the S&C??

This team is not even close to being intimidating, and we were so much smaller and less physical than Alabama, it was shocking to see. And Alabama isn’t a one-off.

Even UNC was faaaaar more physical and stronger than Miami last season. Clemson was far stronger and more physical.

The S&C guy was at Ball State and Temple, and Im seeing Ball State and Temple results.
Speculation or you know this, how???

Alabama buys the best athletes known to recruiters. They pay for the best S&C team and the results show.

Do you think its fair to compare that to Feeley??

Truthfully, Feeley appears to be the most qualified S&C professional we've had at UM in a long time.
This

There isnt a strength coach in the world who can do anything with 5'10 lb that weight 205 pounds that bounce off rb.. Recruit elite athletes and s c coach looks like genius, give him undersized players who play against bama 5 stars

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back