Dan Mullen

Same.

But like the quote in the link I posted says, a BOT member didn’t like his ****iness. And we wonder why we suck.

Some tomato salesman BOT member is deciding who we hire based on who makes him clutch his pearls in disgust the least. Pathetic. Amateur hour bullishlt.
Thats why we're playing like a bunch of vaginas!! Men vaginas making decisions for the football team!! I guess that's why we ended up with a preacher!

Advertisement
I wanted Butch back with big $$$ hires at OC and DC., though Dan was intriguing considering what he was able to do at MSU.

Weird how that goes. We all write Richt off as ever coming back to his Alma Mater because he said it wasn't going to happen, we start looking elsewhere and Mullen didn't seem like as good as we could do....then Richt is **** canned and many cream themselves, while Mullen is thrown out with the garbage after like 2-3 interviews for the job.

If all of that is true, Mullen has no doubt circled UM on the schedule for a smack down.

Might be worse than the LSU in 2005, or UVA to close the OB, or Golden's Clemson game.

**** **** could bury the program

I wanted Butch back with big $$$ hires at OC and DC., though Dan was intriguing considering what he was able to do at MSU.

Weird how that goes. We all write Richt off as ever coming back to his Alma Mater because he said it wasn't going to happen, we start looking elsewhere and Mullen didn't seem like as good as we could do....then Richt is **** canned and many cream themselves, while Mullen is thrown out with the garbage after like 2-3 interviews for the job.

If all of that is true, Mullen has no doubt circled UM on the schedule for a smack down.

He’s definitely going to try to make a statement.

Assuming the rumors of us passing on him, twice, he’ll definitely have some added motivation.

Advertisement
It's the defense. The offense still blows. Michigan is without two players on their defense that could go in the top 10 of the draft.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The typical pussies porsters out in full effect.... they're gonna destroy us. lol tell us something new.. This board sucks to high heaven right now. The worst porsters are literally posting and crying in every thread.. Lol it's comical

Advertisement
https://www.canesinsight.com/threads/candidate-profile-the-case-for-dan-mullen.92880/

Been beating this drum from for a while.
We f*cked up. He interviewed twice for us.

People seemed to have a problem understanding he was at ******* Miss St when evaluating him, yet now they want Matt Campbell because “look what he’s doing at Iowa State!”
Agreed.

Mullen was a guy I would have welcomed with open arms. I was pretty shocked how much our fans were against the idea.

Advertisement
Back