Dan Mullen

Advertisement
Advertisement
Trust me . I HATE them. There win today put me in a bad mood for the week. However, I am not going to make schit up and say they suck because I don't like them. I don't like Dabo either. I am not going to say he is a bad coach.

**** that, go hard. Embrace the unconscious hate. The same South Car team that scored 35 on UF, put up 0 points on a middling ACC defense. Transitive property shows that UF defense isn't even better than UVA. They, in turn, performed worse than an ACC coastal unit, so they suck

Come on bro. You don't need to be a deep throater to see they are a great team. No one in here is happy about it. Everyone is upset that we are about to be UFs ***** next year.
They're far from a great team. They lost to Kentucky and Missouri. Closet Gaytor fans all around.

Advertisement
**** that, go hard. Embrace the unconscious hate. The same South Car team that scored 35 on UF, put up 0 points on a middling ACC defense. Transitive property shows that UF defense isn't even better than UVA. They, in turn, performed worse than an ACC coastal unit, so they suck

Trust me. If we pull off the win I will be one of the happiest guys on the forum.

Missouri has an elite QB and Kentucky was his FIRST P5 opponent the Gaytors faced. If they played Missouri or Kentucky right now. They would beat them.
What the **** does being the first P5 opponent matter for a supposed great team? Missouri's QB is good, not elite. Go back to the Gaytor board. You're embarrassing yourself.

Advertisement
What the **** does being the first P5 opponent matter for a supposed great team? Missouri's QB is good, not elite. Go back to the Gaytor board. You're embarrassing yourself.

What does it matter? Its the guys FIRST year with the team and it was their first game against a real opponent. Use your head. Lock is predicted to be the first QB drafted this year. He is elite.

1) Can y'all stop with this "if he proves he can win at Oregon, then we should hire him" nonsense? Oregon isn't some small fry Miami can just take whoever they want. Best believe we aren't out bidding Oregon for Mario if he turns out to be a winner. Not only that but Brett Rombreg said that he would not comeback to Miami because he said that Mario felt like a slap in the face to not even get an interview in 2015.

2) Why do people think Mario will drop everything just to come to Miami? Why would be leave those facilities and Nike money at a school that will fork over X amount of money to win? People will say "Miami is willing to spend too." Yea, by Miami standards... Oregon will pay Alabama type money to win and Miami won't.

3) I will not fault a man for looking at Al Golden, packing his bags and fleeing to Nick Saban. Mario's career as a power 5 coach is probably over if he stayed with Golden or at the very least he isn't a HC at a major university right now.

4) Mario is recruiting at an elite level so he doesn't need to go to Miami to recruit at an elite level. Typically coaches come to Miami because they can't get the type of talent to win on the big stage and Mario isn't having that problem at Oregon.

Some of y'all don't make any sense. Y'all just assume that because Mario is a UM alum that he will drop what he is doing to come coach Miami. I'm sure he loves Miami and wanted the Miami job but he has already found his opportunity to be a HC at a major university that is arguable in better shape then his dream job. His dream job didn't bat a eye to him so if he becomes a winner he'll have all the leverage and he won't bat an eye at us.

Not to mention, coming back to fans who were flying banners not to hire the guy, but sure keep thinking he'll leave a place that has shown him nothing but love for a school and fans did everything they could to not have the guy as their HC. LMAO.

1. You misunderstood, bruh. I said he shouldn't even enter the picture as a possible HC until he shows, at minimum, he can succeed at Oregon. And he is upset he didn't get an interview in 2015? F#ck him. What the **** had he done to deserve a shot at being the HC in Miami in 2015? Going .500 at FIU was the highlight on his resume? GTFOH with that nonsense. Oregon didn't hire him to be HC after his Alabama stint either so no one was taking a chance on him as a HC in 2015.

2. I think he would jump at the chance to be the HC at Miami. If you think he'd prefer to stay in Eugene, Oregon over Miami then we'll just have to disagree.

3. That makes absolutely no sense. In Golden's 2nd year, Miami would have played in the ACC championship if it hadn't self- imposed. The team was on the upswing, and actually won 9 games in 2013 (was 7-0 until Duke's devastating injury). There was no Al Golden stink in 2012. Golden gave him a chance after Wario got sh#tcanned at FIU, and he played Miami. He could have helped Golden be successful, but he decided to suck Sabans nuts instead.

4. We'll see how that "elite" recruiting in Oregon pans out. FSU had elite recruits and they turned out to be bums with no heart. They pay recruits there (Seastrunk), so let's see what happens when the NCAA gets mad at the SEC and punishes Oregon for it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back