Dan Mullen

Advertisement
Advertisement
They are going to destroy us next year. Our co-defensive defensive coordinators are not even qualified or prepared to handle a real offense. We won't even have enough depth on the d-line to compete with these guys.
I never would have dreamed that our D would be worse when all of Golden's players were gone, but just wait until next year. It's going to be darn ugly, I'm afraid.

Advertisement
They are going to destroy us next year. Our co-defensive defensive coordinators are not even qualified or prepared to handle a real offense. We won't even have enough depth on the d-line to compete with these guys.

I remember the start of the year the coaches were excited about the dEpth and that "it was starting to look like a Miami team"... these guys should be on a PR firm cause they sold us a bunch of horse ****

Advertisement
https://www.canesinsight.com/threads/candidate-profile-the-case-for-dan-mullen.92880/

Been beating this drum from for a while.
We f*cked up. He interviewed twice for us.

People seemed to have a problem understanding he was at ******* Miss St when evaluating him, yet now they want Matt Campbell because “look what he’s doing at Iowa State!”

Agree. You might have been the only other poster more in his camp than I was.

I’ve thought we should have hired him, twice.

Advertisement
Agree. You might have been the only other poster more in his camp than I was.

I’ve thought we should have hired him, twice.

Same.

But like the quote in the link I posted says, a BOT member didn’t like his ****iness. And we wonder why we suck.

Some tomato salesman BOT member is deciding who we hire based on who makes him clutch his pearls in disgust the least. Pathetic. Amateur hour bullishlt.

Has UF looking good. Maybe he could have succeeded here after all? Hindsight 20/20

Thoughts

I wanted Butch back with big $$$ hires at OC and DC., though Dan was intriguing considering what he was able to do at MSU.

Weird how that goes. We all write Richt off as ever coming back to his Alma Mater because he said it wasn't going to happen, we start looking elsewhere and Mullen didn't seem like as good as we could do....then Richt is **** canned and many cream themselves, while Mullen is thrown out with the garbage after like 2-3 interviews for the job.

If all of that is true, Mullen has no doubt circled UM on the schedule for a smack down.

Advertisement
Back