Dan Mullen

Advertisement
Michigan is getting exposed for the frauds they are. They were supposedly the no.1 defense all year until they played a team with some speed in tOSU and got exposed. Michigan and the rest of the Big 10 still play 3 yards and a cloud of dust power football. Meyer has tried to build his team like an SEC team. So, when Michigan plays a real SEC team, even one that isn't elite, it's no wonder you get the same result.

In Michigan's defense, they are missing two or three first-round talents that are sitting out in preparation for the NFL draft.

Advertisement
A lot of fans were on the Mullen train. I was on him during Golden’s years, but then became a little unenthused w the thought. UF is so much further ahead of us, it’s not funny. To think, he did this in yr 1. Smh. God I hate Richt and this admin

Advertisement
August 31, 2019 is the day Mark Richts coffin gets thrown 6 feet under as a Miami Hurricanes coach. We are gonna get smoked 😂😂😂

Agree. Franks is a garbage passer so as long as we can shut down him and their Run game we will contain them.

Our offense is our ?

Garbage quarterbacks ate Manny's lunch. What do you think they're going to do to the new Incarnate Word defense? I'll tell you. They will feast.

Michigan is a slow bunch of frauds with a schizophrenic quarterback. Think Wisconsin on steroids. Same boring brand of football.

If it wasn't that they're playing the Gators, I'd thoroughly enjoy watching them get thumped like this.

Advertisement
According to someone in our administration, he acted like he "invented the game of football." So does every name I see re appear on this site! Miami's admins aren't hiring Butch, Leech, Mullen because they aren't polite gentlemen.

Michigan fan base might be the only one more miserable than ours right now.

Not even close. Michigan fans are angry about the losses to the Ohio State and others. However, Harbaugh is trying to improve. Richt doesn't try to improve. Richt is more concerned about how replacing a coach might upset him and his family.

Advertisement
No on Cristobal, at least til he proves he can win at Oregon. He had a 27-47 record at FIU, got canned, then spurned Miami for Alabama. It's funny, people applaud him for getting away from Al Golden, but miss the fact that Golden actually tried to improve his staff by hiring Cristobal. Assume Cristobal hadn't punked Miami and accepted the Bama job after accepting the Miami gig: Golden would have had an elite recruiter who could also help turnaround the OL. The Golden offenses were 10x better than the Rick offense, so it's possible that the team could have been truly elite on O- and even playoff caliber despite Donofrio on D.

1) Can y'all stop with this "if he proves he can win at Oregon, then we should hire him" nonsense? Oregon isn't some small fry Miami can just take whoever they want. Best believe we aren't out bidding Oregon for Mario if he turns out to be a winner. Not only that but Brett Rombreg said that he would not comeback to Miami because he said that Mario felt like a slap in the face to not even get an interview in 2015.

2) Why do people think Mario will drop everything just to come to Miami? Why would be leave those facilities and Nike money at a school that will fork over X amount of money to win? People will say "Miami is willing to spend too." Yea, by Miami standards... Oregon will pay Alabama type money to win and Miami won't.

3) I will not fault a man for looking at Al Golden, packing his bags and fleeing to Nick Saban. Mario's career as a power 5 coach is probably over if he stayed with Golden or at the very least he isn't a HC at a major university right now.

4) Mario is recruiting at an elite level so he doesn't need to go to Miami to recruit at an elite level. Typically coaches come to Miami because they can't get the type of talent to win on the big stage and Mario isn't having that problem at Oregon.

Some of y'all don't make any sense. Y'all just assume that because Mario is a UM alum that he will drop what he is doing to come coach Miami. I'm sure he loves Miami and wanted the Miami job but he has already found his opportunity to be a HC at a major university that is arguable in better shape then his dream job. His dream job didn't bat a eye to him so if he becomes a winner he'll have all the leverage and he won't bat an eye at us.

Not to mention, coming back to fans who were flying banners not to hire the guy, but sure keep thinking he'll leave a place that has shown him nothing but love for a school and fans did everything they could to not have the guy as their HC. LMAO.

According to someone in our administration, he acted like he "invented the game of football." So does every name I see re appear on this site! Miami's admins aren't hiring Butch, Leech, Mullen because they aren't polite gentlemen.

Horse****. They hired richt because they were lazy. They fell for the Fool's Gold. The SEC. The 9 wins per year average. The so-called quarterback Guru. The so-called great offense of mind. They failed to perform due diligence on the guy...to see how he got his nine wins and see who he lost to....vandy, etc

So a great team is a team that had no shot during the season of playing for a national championship?

You’re throwing crap and hoping it sticks. UF is not a great team.

LMAO wtf are you talking about? They had a new coach and wasn't very cohesive at the beginning of the season. The Gators at this point in time are a great team. They just BLUDGEONED a team that was thought to be a playoff candidate before the loss to OSU.

UF is a good team, they are not a great team.

They are not on Bama's, Clemson, ND, OU, UGA, or OSU level.

UF is good, but not great.

OU or ND are not great teams....

There are only 4 great teams:

AL, UGA, OSU, and Clemson...

I take heated exception to ND. I'm not even sure they're better than UCF.. They have their NBC contract, nationally overhyped, play no conference championship, and have schedule that really wasn't much tougher than miami's. They were just able to consistently perform.

AL, UGA, OSU, and Clemson across the board had better talent, better coached, and seemed more dominant..

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back