D-Money or any of the other staffers, please tell us what you're hearing regarding Baker

Advertisement
Based on when he coached as a coordinator he was able to adjust when things were going south. He has only been a HC for 2 years and learning on the job. He screwed up with Enos but Enos was a hot commodity and did manage the Hurts and Tua situation well. Our qb room needed help and Enos coming from a big time program was an excusable miss. He did fix our kicking game and brought a top shelf qb along with a spread oc we as fans have been clamoring for.

Now he's faced with a similar situation with the defense. Based on what he's done it seems he diagnosis a situation and makes fixes. Let's see what happens.
When did he adjust as a coordinator? He never stayed anywhere for more than a couple years and he’s running the same stuff that got him fired at Texas. His defense has never adjusted or withstood the long haul at one place for very long. MiamI was the longest

You don’t know what the case is this year.

Again, I’ll listen to him before you.
You must be stupid...we are in the 60’s for total defense, not in the 100’s for offense like we were last year. There has been no BoT chatter or pressure for manny to make changes like there was last year, and there are zero credible reports that baker is gone days after the bowl game. We knew enos was gone before the bowl game last year. These are all verifiable facts that can be compared to what the situation was last year. That’s what I’m talking about when I say “situation”, I thought it was obvious since I already illustrated here differences in my last post

Last edited:
Advertisement
You must be stupid...we are in the 60’s for total defense, not in the 100’s for offense like we were last year. There has been no BoT chatter or pressure for manny to make changes like there was last year, and there are zero credible reports that baker is gone days after the bowl game. We knew enos was gone before the bowl game last year. These are all verifiable facts that can be compared to what the situation was last year

Who the fūck are you?

Like I said, I’ll go with Dmoney rather than your ***gøt ***.

Banda gone

Other Predictions -

Rumph will prob be gone too

Baker - Demoted to LB coach

Patke - Demoted (Hopefully) to ST coach only

Stroud - Back to off field job

Which means we bring in two new coaches on D

1. new DB Coach - who is DC or Co-DC
2. DL Coach
Patke LB coach
Baker ST coach (if he's absolutely staying)
C Patridge DL coach
Hopeful for Muschamp or TRob as DC/Secondary coach..or both as Co-DCs

Advertisement
Who the fūck are you?

Like I said, I’ll go with Dmoney rather than your ***gøt ***.
Someone who uses rationale and reason...not like you obviously. i guess theres a good reason manny is waiting to make a decision, hes just “usually pretty quiet about these things”. every successful coach I know of has that trait

Someone who uses rationale and reason...not like you obviously. i guess theres a good reason manny is waiting to make a decision, hes just “usually pretty quiet about these things”. every successful coach I know of has that trait

Apparently you haven’t been paying attention to any of the hirings: for example when Enos was hired, or when our second offensive coordinator was hired, as well as the staff. There’s more than one data point, you ignoramus.

@DMoney is correct. Manny keeps a tight lid on things. I don’t know what is going to happen and neither do you. So sit your *** back down at the kiddie table and let the adults speak.

Advertisement
Apparently you haven’t been paying attention to any of the hirings: for example when Enos was hired, or when our second offensive coordinator was hired, as well as the staff. There’s more than one data point, you ignoramus.

@DMoney is correct. Manny keeps a tight lid on things. I don’t know what is going to happen and neither do you. So sit your *** back down at the kiddie table and let the adults speak.
We aren’t talking about hirings right now are we? We’re talking about firings, completely different, especially when the guys that everyone wants fired have been working with Mandy for years, and he is basically their mentor. I’m NOt saying I know what’s going to happen or have sauces, I’m making a prediction based on past observations. Also, manny didn’t have any connection or skin in the game last year with enos. If he fires his guys that run his defense, he’s basically admitting that neither His defense or his “coaching tree” is good enough. I don’t think he will admit that unless his job is on the line. Got any more tough guy internet board cliches you can throw at me btw? The kiddie table one is still so clever and original...

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back