D-Money or any of the other staffers, please tell us what you're hearing regarding Baker

Advertisement
That being said there’s multiple coaches that’s reached out. But I’d imagine one has to be the favorite

Just like recruiting, hiring coaches has no guarantees. He better be reaching out to multiple guys. But if he ain't firing Baker, bringing in pedigree (and shifting some power) is about the only way to improve the situation. Not saying it has any chance to, but it's what you would do if you are keeping Blake.

Advertisement
What a nightmare
I swear to god, this program has an uncanny ability to consistently do the wrong thing, but the people in charge somehow believe it’s 1000% the correct decision

which all ties back to the decision makers at the top, and why we will forever be a meddling ACC team that slowly ****es away the biggest recruiting advantage the world has ever known

Cane pay sites are not plugged in at all

They are literally the worst

You already know this is their money shot.

They have to make guesses and keep those subscriptions coming. They can always apologize later when they get it wrong like they usually do.

They usually say fūckshlt like “our sources were saying such and such and such at the time”, and it “changed at the last minute”, and blah blah blah, we’ve heard all those bullshlt excuses before.

I don’t know what’s going to happen but I’m pretty sure the paysites don’t either. They just know they got to keep that revenue stream intact.

Advertisement
I swear to god, this program has an uncanny ability to consistently do the wrong thing, but the people in charge somehow believe it’s 1000% the correct decision

which all ties back to the decision makers at the top, and why we will forever be a meddling ACC team that slowly ****es away the biggest recruiting advantage the world has ever known
Really wish we had a GM of sorts for the football Program

Advertisement
They are literally the worst

You already know this is their money shot.

They have to make guesses and keep those subscriptions coming. They can always apologize later when they get it wrong like they usually do.

They usually say fūckshlt like “our sources were saying such and such and such at the time”, and it “changed at the last minute”, and blah blah blah, we’ve heard all those bullshlt excuses before.

I don’t know what’s going to happen but I’m pretty sure the paysites don’t either. They just know they got to keep that revenue stream intact.

how many OCs did we hire before the actual one was announced?

Advertisement
I'm no insider either but what I'm hearing is Banda moves on and Rumph as well and Stroud reassigned from DL coach mainly do to health reasons and Manny takes a more active role ie calling the defense plays in game

Manny needs to get back to trying to play CEO and needs to stop with this co-DC nonsense he's doing.

He was promoted to head coach; needs to stop trying to do his old job and needs to bring in someone capable of running a defense without him hanging around.

What needs to be done to get Blake James fired? He allows this nepotism to run rampant and it will only continue with him as AD. Like seriously, is it the President or the BOTs who hire and fire the AD?
President runs day to day operations at board's behest. If the board aligned and felt strongly enough about it they could encourage or recommend changing the AD, but it's Frenk's call at the end of the day. Problem is few board members want to spend political currency on firing Blake James and Frenk seems the equivalent of an asexual when it comes to his interest in athletics.

Last edited:

They don't care, and never really have. Donna cared more than most. TIFWIW

Advertisement
Back