D-Money or any of the other staffers, please tell us what you're hearing regarding Baker

filmcane

Redshirt Freshman
Premium
We'd prefer good news, but either way, we need the truth. What are you insiders hearing regarding our DC position? Is Manny ****ing away his career ala keeping Baker (pulling a "Golden") or will there be a DC change (please God!)?

Advertisement
5 years 15 mil
Pay Raise GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Advertisement
I’m no insider but from what I have heard Manny is content with the assitant/positions coach change-up on defense and Baker stays.

Advertisement
I’m no insider but from what I have heard Manny is content with the assitant/positions coach change-up on defense and Baker stays.
I'm no insider either but what I'm hearing is Banda moves on and Rumph as well and Stroud reassigned from DL coach mainly do to health reasons and Manny takes a more active role ie calling the defense plays in game

Advertisement
I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night and am now an insider ..... first news I'm breaking is Kevin Patrick is going to be the new DL coach and Stroud is moving to an admin/analyst role for health reasons.
Lol. The Holiday Inn Express.... This must be true.

Advertisement
I don’t think he will be DC next year. Manny is usually pretty quiet with these things. Let him work.
Hope you're right. Manny quiet on sidelines too. Refuse to chastise or coach kids during game. I want the defensive staff gone so bad, but if so a stupido like coach grease ball will probably hire some unknown and tout him as a great defensive coach.

What needs to be done to get Blake James fired? He allows this nepotism to run rampant and it will only continue with him as AD. Like seriously, is it the President or the BOTs who hire and fire the AD?
What rampant nepotism specifically?

Advertisement
Back