Crootin heating up

Advertisement
I want too but i also don’t want to hurt the kid.. But he did something stupid at the West miami found out and yeah he’s no longer a take I’ll leave it at that..
Tbh bro..we all respect your looking out for the kid..but this CIS. Dumb outlandish **** is said almost hourly..frankly nobody is ever hurt by the shenanigans..sooo.. go ahead talk that **** for ya boy
1574259420025.gif

Advertisement
What does crootin mean? Doesn’t appear that’s an actual word per the dictionary.

Advertisement
From my perspective, Flowe could go to **** near any P5 in the country and IF he lives up to the hype, could be an AA. The choice for him is does he want to go to the supposed leader in Clemson and be just another 5* in waiting or come to the U and be a possible program changer. Him signing with us would probably change the narrative about our recruiting and have effects for years to come.

This doesn't sound like they are confident

The nation's No. 1 ranked linebacker was at Miami two weeks ago. The Hurricanes came into the visit knowing that it wasn't going to be easy to beat out Clemson for Flowe's signature, but came out of the visit feeling like they gave Flowe plenty to think about.
Lol exactly. I've read the "Miami gave so and so plenty to think about" line from Ivins 134 times, and all 134 times all they were thinking about is where they were going to other than Miami.

Advertisement
I don’t think OP is trolling on purpose. He said that he got the information from a plug that knows Manny. Manny and his staff are the most gullible staff in the nation. I totally believe he THINKS he’s getting both when in reality we are probably 3rd for both. Kids stay trolling Manny and this staff.

Mark Walton jr except shes not 🤰🏼

Wheres LCE? I respect your posts and input but.....you’re ironically silent on this thread..

You still going to cast all blame on the Miami staff as you did yesterday for Fleming being gone? After all, you were the one defending the kid... when there’s now multiple instances out there of the kid being a “diva”.

Couple that with the fact the big name schools aren’t goggling over this “can’t miss south fla stud”, and everything seems to add up. Hmm.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back