Crootin heating up

To this day, still the best troll job I’ve ever seen. He did all that and then just straight up ghosted after NSD lmao. Even though I’m sure he is back and just under another username. Good times indeed.
He ghosted us a few days before signing day hahaha. That's when everyone started to figure out we all had been had haha. i agree though, DSJ had everyone believing.

Did we ever find out who he really was?

Advertisement
He ghosted us a few days before signing day hahaha. That's when everyone started to figure out we all had been had haha. i agree though, DSJ had everyone believing.

Did we ever find out who he really was?

he only had the rookies believing. He got called out right off the bat and I put his *** on a permanent ban bet. I don’t doubt he may have actually thought he had info, It happens. Unfortunately he is/was a lot like our rookie staff who believes they are getting these elite kids year after year. Surtain was wrapped up to Bama weeks before NSD.

Last edited:
he only had the rookies believing. He lured him right off the bat and put his *** in a permanent ban bet. I don’t doubt he may have actually thought he had info. It happens. Unfortunately he is/was a lot like our rookie staff who believes they are getting these elite kids year after year. Surtain was wrapped up to Bama weeks before NSD.
sure

Advertisement
dntjl2y-gif.219030

Advertisement
I want too but i also don’t want to hurt the kid.. But he did something stupid at the West miami found out and yeah he’s no longer a take I’ll leave it at that..
Why bring it up if you cant go into detail about it. You was better off keeping it to your self.

Troll alert....

Last edited:
This doesn't sound like they are confident

The nation's No. 1 ranked linebacker was at Miami two weeks ago. The Hurricanes came into the visit knowing that it wasn't going to be easy to beat out Clemson for Flowe's signature, but came out of the visit feeling like they gave Flowe plenty to think about.

Advertisement
Advertisement
they dont want to hear it. they rather have another dionte mullions/sam bruce because he's "a local stud"
Where did Mullins end up? He and Jack Allison were the next big thing after that circus catch at the UA game a few years back. Funny how **** works out sometimes.

Advertisement
Back