Crootin heating up

Advertisement
Advertisement
Heard a rumor we getting Flowe and Knighton.... hs coach i know is real cool with manny coached one of our seniors said manny was saying the recruiting is going to pick up and Miami is going to have some big things in play so be excited! Manny told him he thinks we really can land Flowe which is crazy but hey I’m just the messenger. Also heard Flowe May be committing Friday as well heard Rohan effect is really in play. Now I still think the Clemson visit was too much i know this coach is real connected with Miami so we’ll see.
(PS - everybody will think I’m trolling let’s revisit this after signing day)
Ah the closer we get to signing day the more “insiders” come out. It’s a CIS tradition like no other.

Remember when DSJ GUARANTEED we were getting Surtain & Campbell?

I mean without doubt, he 100% guaranteed that they were Miami locks & continued his horsesh*t all the way up until NSD lmao...

Good ****** times man, good times.

To this day, still the best troll job I’ve ever seen. He did all that and then just straight up ghosted after NSD lmao. Even though I’m sure he is back and just under another username. Good times indeed.

Advertisement
I'll believe it when I see it.. I'll stick to recent recruiting history.....Flowe ain't coming just wanted a free trip to paridise...Knighton is 50-50..

Last edited:
Advertisement
46396B28-13DA-4F67-BCC4-3498071E9EE4.gif

This is my third recruiting season on this site. Hopefully this year is finally the year when this inside information is true.

I go back to the days of Grassy (late 1990s) when I paid $19.99 or something like that, for a quarterly subscription updating Miami Hurricane recruiting. The recruiting info was sent through the mail and was more like a mini news paper than a magazine. ****, I wish I would of never thrown them away. Over 20 years in the recruiting game and I still enjoy every season.

Signed,

Peruche

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back