Crootin heating up

chilltill

5 STAR WB
Heard a rumor we getting Flowe and Knighton.... hs coach i know is real cool with manny coached one of our seniors said manny was saying the recruiting is going to pick up and Miami is going to have some big things in play so be excited! Manny told him he thinks we really can land Flowe which is crazy but hey I’m just the messenger. Also heard Flowe May be committing Friday as well heard Rohan effect is really in play. Now I still think the Clemson visit was too much i know this coach is real connected with Miami so we’ll see.
(PS - everybody will think I’m trolling let’s revisit this after signing day)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Heard a rumor we getting Flowe and Knighton.... hs coach i know is real cool with manny coached one of our seniors said manny was saying the recruiting is going to pick up and Miami is going to have some big things in play so be excited! Manny told him he thinks we really can land Flowe which is crazy but hey I’m just the messenger. Also heard Flowe May be committing Friday as well heard Rohan effect is really in play. Now I still think the Clemson visit was too much i know this coach is real connected with Miami so we’ll see.
(PS - everybody will think I’m trolling let’s revisit this after signing day)

I'm all for your post but you cant go from "heard a rumor" then go to " manny told him he thinks we really can land Flowe" its eiether or not both. I know we will have a full class of 25 and I know Manny will make sure this class is legit and a good 1st class to build on.

Last edited:
elaborate for the board brodie
So it’s on par with the everyone else saying he had off the field issues... it’s he just did something really stu
I'm all for your post but you can from "heard a rumor" then go to " manny told him he thinks we really can land Flowe" its eiether or not both
It’s a rumor cuz i don’t know if it’s true lol but yes i was told that manny told the coach, flowe is really into play more than we know so we’ll see that a lil better?

So it’s on par with the everyone else saying he had off the field issues... it’s he just did something really stu

It’s a rumor cuz i don’t know if it’s true lol but yes i was told that manny told the coach, flowe is really into play more than we know so we’ll see that a lil better?

So that's better. I think Flowe may be undecided but it's a huge leap in faith to go to us when we are re stocking the shelves compared to Clemson who is fully stocked. Maybe he's not one of those dikc riding recruits that just go where the hype is maybe he wants to do his own thing not sure eiether way it goes Manny got back up plans on back up plans. "We more than good"

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back