Crootin heating up

Went through OP's posting history. If he is a troll he's set this thing up perfectly cause based on what he's contributed to he board there's zero indication he's making this up out of thin air.

So I'll respect what he's posting...for now. Hopefully there is some truth to it. We will see.

Advertisement
Went through OP's posting history. If he is a troll he's set this thing up perfectly cause based on what he's contributed to he board there's zero indication he's making this up out of thin air.

So I'll respect what he's posting...for now. Hopefully there is some truth to it. We will see.
Don’t do it to yourself. We might not be a troll but he may be the one getting trolled. We’ve seen this too many times and every year we have at least one. It’s that time of year again fellas

Don’t do it to yourself. We might not be a troll but he may be the one getting trolled. We’ve seen this too many times and every year we have at least one. It’s that time of year again fellas

I'm not saying what he said is true, I'll believe that when I see it. I'm just saying I don't think he's a troll making **** up and he was told something. True or not we'll know soon enough.

I'd appreciate the effort if he's playing the long con.

Trolls are boring, but they're even worse when they join in Nov 2019 and start posting about how we might lose to FIU 'cos the gambling line is the same as the GT game.

At least put some effort into it.

Advertisement
OP, you know if this isn't true about Flowe, you're gonna get Rev'ed, right?
Bro i didn’t say i believed it i just shared info I’m not saying this all to be cool on the board.... i told y’all Clarke was coming cuz i talked to him personally and then he came so whatever i said so far i been real that’s all I’m saying and I’ll leave it at that....

Advertisement
There is always a major troll every year with similar stories story.
The only reall inside info was dancing bear when he came out this same time and said coley is down in sofla and “bags have “been dropped at American heritage, buyer beware”. He was referring to Campbell. And boy was he right.
But then the classic Dan Sileo Jr with the guarantee that he and sustain were coming and he even said he would agree to a permaban if he was wrong. He had everyone on this board happier than a nun with a brand new set of batteries.

Advertisement
This staff is confident in everyone until the prospect commits to another school.

this is true. I do believe they have gotten a Little bit better as the years have gone on though. You don’t see them embarrassing themselves like they did with Jobe on social media. They slowed that clown **** down at least.

Bro i didn’t say i believed it i just shared info I’m not saying this all to be cool on the board.... i told y’all Clarke was coming cuz i talked to him personally and then he came so whatever i said so far i been real that’s all I’m saying and I’ll leave it at that....
Thanks for sharing the info, let’s see Manny & Co finish strong

038D64C5-FFA5-45C5-8150-14243C56F75C.jpeg

Advertisement

Thank you even if the flowe stuff is false i know why Fleming isn’t coming and y’all would be glad.... he’s not the kid you want datin your daughter lol

Last edited:
To this day, still the best troll job I’ve ever seen. He did all that and then just straight up ghosted after NSD lmao. Even though I’m sure he is back and just under another username. Good times indeed.

He actually ghosted before signing day. He got everything all set up and boom he was gone like 3 days before nsd. Legend lol

Advertisement
Back